ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with arb bushings!

E36 328
Right i jacked up the car to fit my new arb bushings today, but looking at them now i dont understand where the arb is supposed to go.
Below is a picture of hte new bushings

IMG_0212.gif

That is from the top, the washer bush bit at the other end doesnt even fit fully onto the bolt? how am i a) supposed to even slot the arb onto it and then put that last bit on and b) even if i do manage to squeeeeeze both onto it, how the hell am i going to get the nut onto there to tighten it up??

Should i cut away a bit of the rubber? i wouldnt be surprised if i did have to do cos the rubber doesnt look like it has been very well cut out (theres bits coming off it everywhere from where it was moulded)

Any help is appreciated!

E36 328
right ive got one on, but now because the arb is held up on the o/s, its held up on the n/s and its pressed against the wishbone, which leaves me with the problem of how im going to get the centre part of the bush between the arb and the wishbone! for f***s sake, getting annoyed now!