ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help ph2 lights on ph1

Meg 230 f1
Right i have followed the guide from Fubar.net but I am not sure if i have done it right. First question is what bulbs do i need for each side and where can i get an orange one for indicator, and can someone tell me what part each is thanks
cluster7.gif
cluster7.jpg

Meg 230 f1
i used all the old ones but missing one in the middle which i am guessing is the indicator its got a funny pin set up the pints are not straight they are at an angle to each other

?
Erm in the middle round cicle cluster you have the indicator at the top (standard indicator bulb) and reverse light underneath. ok?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
oh and the fogs will only work on one side :p

Handy to know so you don't spend half an hour faffing around only to realise that it's supposed to be like that.

PH1 172 Sport
You will be mising one bulb as there is only one rear fog light. The fog lights are the top bulbs and you only need a bulb in the right hand side light.

^^ Beat me to it!!

?
oh and the fogs will only work on one side :p

Handy to know so you don't spend half an hour faffing around only to realise that it's supposed to be like that.

Oh yeh, just feed a wire from one cluster to the other, pop your 2nd fog light in an tadaa... you now have 2 working foglights :D

T

thecremeegg

i used all the old ones but missing one in the middle which i am guessing is the indicator its got a funny pin set up the pints are not straight they are at an angle to each other

Yea you need a new indicator bulb for each one as they're different - just go to halfords, they sell them pretty cheap

I've used this guide at least 20 times now with no problems.

Sounds like someone didn't replace the bulb holders perhaps ;)