ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP ON ENGINES FOR CLIO 182

Titanium PH1
Hello people im in need of help i have bought a 2004 182 with bottom end gone and i have a phase1 172 engine been finding information and im seeing all different stories so i was wondering if i would be able to drop the phase1 engine straight into the 182 fitting all the 182 parts/accessories straight onto the 172 engine without any problems and is there anything that i will have to alter to the engine? cheers

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Is the ph1 a bare engine? Not 100% but don't think a 182 plenum will fit the ph1 could be wrong though.

SQ5
Ph1 head is better.

The engine will fit fine with all your bits bolted on. You'll just need the inlets, breather plate and throttle body off of your 182 and all the aux setup too.

Titanium PH1
i have the engine running now in my 182 it is all idleing fine i have hat the bloke the one feed off on the rocker cover where it goes into the inlet is that okay? cheers