ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Needed :s

Clio 182 Cup
I own a clip 182 cup and recently have a few issues, any help or advice would be appreciated. I have a miltek cat-back exhaust fitted and it sounds terrible! It sounds as if it's blowing and if I accelerate in a buoy up area it sounds like a "tinny" sound. Also it sounds as though the exhaust is blowing under acceleration possibly from where the new exhaust joins the standard cat but not 100% certain. Has anyone experienced this or have any solutions?

Second issue: simply... Everytime i press my clutch it squeaks/creeks I've tried grease on the join, wd40, copper grease but not sure that I'm applying it in the right place. Any ideas?

Thought I'd ask you guys before getting rid.. Any advice is grateful

Thanks

172 Cup Mk2 White
only thing i can suggest for the exhaust is check the rubber mounts just incase its sagging this may cause the exhuast to blow. or you could try putting a gasket in the join or possibly some gum gum exhaust paste.

As for the clutch pedal, mine does it too but thought it was pretty normal. shouldnt think its anything to worry about. Its just a slight creek when pushing the pedal down slowly?

Clio 182 Cup
Brilliant guys. Thanks for the advice I shall check those out. I'll let you know how I get on

Thanks again!