ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! car wont start.....

Corsa C 1.8 SRi 16v
:( went out in the car last night and it was running flat, so i used a spray cleaner in the induction pipe and it started running like a bag of nails, so took it a good run and it cut out and now wont start.....

turns over but doesnt fire...... HELP

it was running really rich aswell, strong smell of fuel and smoky, and then nothing.....

Corsa C 1.8 SRi 16v
got car towed to local garage thanks to RAC, the guy took the coil packs out and plugs and doesnt seem to be firing, the fuel is getting through cos it stinks!!!

he also tried 4 new coils packs and same, so think the ECU may have gone down....

any ideas?

Corsa C 1.8 SRi 16v
yes, plugs and coils packs. but still nothing.... like i said, its gettin fuel just no spark by the looks of it.... :(

Corsa C 1.8 SRi 16v
just had a call from the garage, after reseting the ECU and a diagnostics printout, it appears that 2 injector circuits have failed....

so 4 new injectors, 4 plugs and 4 coil packs being done....

any idea on price of injectors???

just had a call from the garage, after reseting the ECU and a diagnostics printout, it appears that 2 injector circuits have failed....

Not that much new injectors depends where you go idealy might as well go to a scrap yard/breakers yard.

Coil pack just go buy new ones for the hastle.

Corsa C 1.8 SRi 16v

Not that much new injectors depends where you go idealy might as well go to a scrap yard/breakers yard.

Coil pack just go buy new ones for the hastle.

the garage is doing all the work for me, otherwise i would have the car off road a month!!!

there getting me full quote tomorrow morning.....

P3rcy1 told me to contact ya thinkin about it Edde, its his old car i bought..... :)