ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP ASAP

Clio
Firstly the lihjt below the petrol came on hardly ever , then frequently came on for longer, making it just idle when cold, then when to indleing alot , then went to ligjt permitatly on, idleing all the time at low revs, and when driving, going into low revs, battey and stop lihjt coming on and shutting off , i took it to a garage and missfire failts came up; he cleared them, tested it, plugged in again, Map sensor, i replaced coilpack other day so cant have been involved, so i get a map sensor and put it on, then i tjouhjt to reset it, so unplugged and left for 40 mins, went back and now car drives terrble and like rattle and its like on 2 cylinders, oh and the CAT has collapsed :/ but that happend just before the coil was replaced

Clio
also forgot to add, the engine management light constantly flashes now, amd the black box at the back of engine has been taken off woth only little chaffing along the top, this couls possibly be the problem but doesnt look majorly chaffed

172 cup
could be loads from trying to read your post.

your cat has basically fallen off, the car is in limp mode due to fault somewhere and youve changed the map sensor and coil pack??

it'll prob be your 02 sensor as the cat aint on surely but other things to check spark plugs, ht leads, sensor's etc etc