ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello im new

Clio Sport 172
Hello all im new to all this but i like clio's hear is some pics.
the blue one is my old 1.2 with 17" wheels and 3200w sub 6x6 was a bout 200w i think and some nice door speakers was in ther as well, had the sides taken off and skim over with no trace, wing mirrors was done and car aerial.... but got bored of a 1.2 and now got my 172 ya.

Uploaded with ImageShack.ushttp://img163.imageshack.us/i/bluk.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

blu2z.jpg

S4 Avant
What is on the headlights?!

I'm not into a lot of this stick on car stuff, or loud stereos, but welcome all the same.

Clio Sport 172
i put them on coz like a lot of the 172 n 182 the lights go a bit funny like as if thay have been scratched or some think but thay are temp as im looking for some new lights. as for the subs and that. all in the past f**k my ears now so no more of that, im thinking of make by 172 all black with green bits but dont no yet.

S4 Avant
headlight scratches can be polished out, no need for tat to cover them up ;)

Pay for full membership and there's all sorts of guides telling you how to do everything yourself.

Hope the headlight guide's been corrected though, feel sorry for the lad who attacked them with 600 grit paper!

Clio Sport 172
im going to get full membership monday as its my GF bday tomor so going out,so need to see how much she leaves me with,ya no. as for the angels ther on old car (blue one) sold it well cheap #2000

Clio Sport 172
ill ask the boy i sold my car if he want to sell ok. it cost me 500 when i got it and thats with out fitting.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Welcome mate.

As Dave says, you can clean up the headlights a treat.

Stealth 1*2's look awesome, so black with little green details should look awesome.