ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

He strikes again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
I particularly enjoy the very specific price as if the extra £1 to make it a round £15 would have been a step too far.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
£89 postage on top of a randomly generated price.

Brilliant.

I'm a big fan of not helping stupid people, so if you're stupid enough to buy anything from this guy, that's your problem.

However, checking out the feedback, it seems approximately one person a quarter falls for it.

Not sure I could live on £2k a year but if he gets those amazing red arrows are free and eBay doesn't charge for using them, his overheads must be minimal.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Fiesta ST-3
FLOL @ the arrows.

It's as though he expects people not to know what the wheels are. Really?! Someone is going to bid on an advert which clearly states is just for wheels, and expect to get the full car.

Idiot.

Bux

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf GTD
Has anyone seen his ultra rare 197 engine for £1800? "Never raced, tracked or most importantly, owned by a club member" tosser

He's got an advert for a Trophy engine too and says about how very very rare they are... and then says he has 2. LOL

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He's got an advert for a Trophy engine too and says about how very very rare they are... and then says he has 2. LOL

Is there anything that can be done to stop him ripping people off? Like report him for false advertising?

my gf had a listing removed because the black bag she was selling looked brown?!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The thing is though if people are willing to pay 3 times what the parts are worth without researching them first,
then all he's doing is making money out of morons.

Is he actually saying anything in his adverts that are blatant lies?

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
f**k! You could probably get them brand new from Renault at that price!

I love the fact he's taken time and effort to add arrows to the pictures but yet he's made no effort to take pictures of the wheels he is actually selling (assuming he isn't selling any of the wheels in the pictures taken of two different Clio's)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anything that can be done to stop him ripping people off? Like report him for false advertising?

my gf had a listing removed because the black bag she was selling looked brown?!
How is he ripping people off. If I sell a wheel nut for £500 and someone is happy to pay that then that's their problem.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel

Iirc, you need to actually sell stuff to people to rip them off?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The thing is though if people are willing to pay 3 times what the parts are worth without researching them first,
then all he's doing is making money out of morons.

Is he actually saying anything in his adverts that are blatant lies?

ive stopped reading his adverts but

'ultra rare', and the obscene prices are very incorrect.

and this

"Check the 8+ pictures of the TROPHY alloys above"

...is, is he paying the buyer?

COLLECTION ONLY dont have the time to post PAYMENT

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 Cup & DCi 172
Here's a reply from him when I was looking for some Trendlines, utter tosser. Even if I wanted to spend twice what there worth I wouldn't, as apparently they are out of my price range......

Dear **************,

sold out of this for £1450 we have another but probably out ov ur price range as these parts go overseas to the top money spenders in eastern Europe

- bluechipsparesltd

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He wanted £450 + postage for a BARE front bumper (182) not so long back... Then £75 on top to pallet it then plus postage on top!

His justification: 'it's in NEAR-unmarked condition'

Wtf is near unmarked? Is if marked or isn't it? Never mind you can get one and have it painted for cheaper than that tbqfh

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Octavia vRS
Does he sell the stuff? If so, surely he's the one laughing all the way to the bank.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Think he's an absolute prick, so his advert has mysteriously been reported for attempting to avoid Ebay fees.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
I would rather use my trophy with no bumper than buy of this prick!
I have contacted him the past for parts and it was just crazy prices, Came on here and seen people willing to sell the same part in better nick for a 1/4 of the price.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
lol, i remember when he (and other members on here for that matter) was telling me its ok to change the i.d of a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.