ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harmony One or Harmony 885?

ClioSport 172
Sorry but I know nothing about remotes & the above, but I know my partner goes on about them all the time. I want to buy him one for his birthday, but searching online I think I gather that the Harmony One is better, but he had the Harmony 885 saved in his MyEbay... I think this might be because they are cheaper & he wont think i'll buy him one, but i'm not sure. I keep reading different reviews & i'm not sure, because i'm not technically minded, which is the best!

He has an old Harmony remote & know he'd love a new one for his birthday. So my question is: If you were given it, which remote would you rather? The 885 or the One?

Cheers

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
I've got the One and it's a good piece of kit. I'm sure I got it from Amazon for £65 when there was a deal on last year.