ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy Birthday to all your Clios!

1.8 Civic EX
Taken from the RenaultSport FaceBook Page:

Today is the 20th Birthday of the Renault Clio and it's been 10 years since the Clio Renault Sport 172 was Launched :approve:

Pointless?.....maybe, but thought I'd share :)

Clio 172
My present to my renault is some new wheels which its going to have fitted at the weekend.

Civic Vtec y0
Used to have a 1991 clio, must have been a very new car to teh scene at the time lol

Clio 1.5dci
I've bought my Clio all sorts of presents to celebrate.. I've just fitted it's first one, air filter.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
20 years? Feck - I wouldn't have thought they were that old?

I'd give mine a birthday kiss on its bonnet. But could doing that to a 5-year-old be interpretted as a pedo-bear action? ;)

D.

1.8 Civic EX
20 years? Feck - I wouldn't have thought they were that old?

I'd give mine a birthday kiss on its bonnet. But could doing that to a 5-year-old be interpretted as a pedo-bear action? ;)

D.

lol maybe, would probably dent it too...

clio 182 black /gold
I remember looking at a "H" reg clio and thinking there nice but out of my price range. They was about £5995 - £6995. This was back in 1992 - 93.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Mine's 7 years old in November and the interior has only just started falling to bits (apart from the steering wheel which has been dropping to bits since soon after I got it).
Suppose it's an excuse to get stripping then.

Cayman S Edition 1
Just gave the Trophy a clean and My wife's RB 182 got a full valet on Tuesday

None
as a present to my 182 it had a full set of exalto's fitted last saturday and tomorrow it's getting a dodo juice red mist going over :).........(complete coincidence honest)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
funnily enough my mrs clio dci is 8 years old today, only found out yesturday it was due an mot today, luckily i got it booked in today and mot'd it myself, 115k no advisories ftw!!