ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hai Turinis! (Sneaky Peek)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Talk about being on stilts! :dead: other side was jacked up.

Picked up the Turinis from Guilford (thanks Nick mate!), Over two hours drive! (saw the remains of a very very very nasty crash on the M40 too! Burnt out fiesta completly wrapped around a tree, can't see anyone surviving the impact of that :( never seen so many police in my life!)

Painted the drums and calipers black today aswel, look much better! More pics will be up next week when the alloys are spaced, and the week after when the new badges and bullets and turini diamonds will be on, so watch this space! :star: (also got a new set of cliosport.net stickers, one for the bonnet, one for each rear window, and one for where my old renault sport badge was, all in anthracite!)

NEWALLOYS2.jpg

PS. Bahhh

Last edited:

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Cheers lads! can't help but want it to be lower now it's abit higher with the 16's :( lol

Looks gash with silver bullets I think, can't wait to get them changed!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Nahh 16v, the 2.0 16v ones are off and sold, also the renault sport badge is off and sold.

I've seen the error of my ways! lol

na i wasnt going to rip into you or anything!! :)

was just going to say if they were 2.0 ones and you wanted some to match the new wheels, i may have done a swap with mine.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
na i wasnt going to rip into you or anything!! :)

was just going to say if they were 2.0 ones and you wanted some to match the new wheels, i may have done a swap with mine.

Ahhh that makes a change! lol :eek:

I seee, thanks mate, but yeah I already had graphite 2.0 ones but I'm going for some graphite 16v ones with cyclone blue lettering :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Good stuff!

I see you opted for Trophy suspension too ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
MUCHOS Improvement!!

Get the back slammed more though as it looks as if its on stilts! (sorry if iv missed something xxx :eek: )

alien green rs133
and you really <3 speedbumps eh

do you feel sheepish?? flock of turini sheep??

looks ok i suppose def an improvement on the sh!t that was on before

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Cheers lads! I think it's come a long way in the last few weeks, looks alot more tastefull that it did.

And I'm not a sheep really, Turinis are popular for a reason at the end of the day, they suit clios really well :). I love it :). It's now pretty much a full cup rep too, Cup splitter, Cup spoiler, Turinis, Cloth interior,lol.

Will upload some better pics later and see how much people think I should space them by?

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Thanks alot fellas! :)

The whole spacers thing is a nightmare,lol, theres only about a 10-12mm gap on the rear between the arch and the tyre, so if I space them any more than 5mm I'm going to be risking scrubbing when cornering, going over bumps, ect. So looks like I'm only going to put 5mm on the back, and the front doesn't even look that bad! lol, I think 25mm may be abit too much, going to get the ruler out later!

Here are some better pics, Speedline stickers now on the alloys, and new cliosport.net stickers on. (diamonds wern't on propperly, just put on as they look abit weird without the diamonds, the'll be sent off monday for painting!)

DSCN5264.jpg

DSCN5267.jpg

DSCN5274.jpg

DSCN5276.jpg

DSCN5280.jpg

DSCN5281.jpg

DSCN5283.jpg

DSCN5284.jpg

Now to clean the interior and back to black everything! Pesky polish!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Cheers mate! nearly finished looks wise now, once the badges + spacers are all sorted.

Just got to sort out a de-cat and get the interor sorted and it'll be doneee :)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Right, think I've got the spacers sorted, getting 5mm ones off Jamie (Jesus) for the rear, and 25mm ones for the front, then if the 25mm ones are too big, I'm going to sell them and get some 15mm ones. Check back next weekend, should be on then!

Mini Clubman
what are you having painted, the diamonds on the alloys? if you are DON'T lol. It looks awsum like that, the wheels really suit it

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
what are you having painted, the diamonds on the alloys? if you are DON'T lol. It looks awsum like that, the wheels really suit it

Indeed I am, lol, thanks. I've got a spare set of diamonds, so I'm getting one set cyclone blue and keeping one set silver, so I can swap and change when I get bored ;)

And cheers paul buddy!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Cheers fellas! Can't wait to see it with the spacers on and the badges sorted.

2 weeks time, all being well, she'll be alllll finished, and I'll stop being lazy and actually find a decent spot to take some pics,lol.

DCi 100
Love the 3/4 window stickers, may rob the idea but have the text so the bottom is the bodywork edge if you get me?

Car looks cracking must say, get it detailed and all clean and go for some pics somewhere!