ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guess who's back

ph1 clio
I swapped the car for a r5 turbo, had enough of that then sold it. The guy was selling this so went and bought it straight away,

his his name is Ashley Simmons. Real nice guy and has a sexy r5 with 182 turbo lump in

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ian, couldn't agree more!

I swapped the car for a r5 turbo, had enough of that then sold it. The guy was selling this so went and bought it straight away,

his his name is Ashley Simmons. Real nice guy and has a sexy r5 with 182 turbo lump in

Elliot, what have you got now then mate?

ph1 clio
I only used car every other weekend so was just sitting their not being used. Also just got back into the minibikes and needed a van to get them about so got a berlingo haha

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
the first CS meet I ever attended I was parked next to this beast under Rob's ownership!

Just downloaded the images and re-uploaded them to my account mate.

Steering wheel was also fitted by me, I'm glad it's still going strong, needs recaro's back though. Genuinely give me a shout when you sell up.

In future, just highlight the photo code and click the globe with the red X on. It's because the forum tries to turn the url into a hyperlink, even though his name is censored due to '****' it shouldn't affect the pictures :)

Car looks great!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
In future, just highlight the photo code and click the globe with the red X on. It's because the forum tries to turn the url into a hyperlink, even though his name is censored due to '****' it shouldn't affect the pictures :)

Car looks great!

The actual URL was censored though mate because his photobucket account was called woodcock also, so i didn't think i could get it going.