ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ffs why did I put Luke!? I ment @Liam. Lol
Lol I was wondering :p that talk of banning gamers is a load of b****cks IMO. I only spent a lazy hungover Sunday afternoon doing it anyway, some sweaty nerds have been doing it flat out everyday since it was found. I've seen quite a few veyrons in public lobbies too......I'd imagine there would be a HUGE amount of people doing the glitch, especially when there are now articles online telling you step by step how to do it lol.

When you on next?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Dunno. Lost a bit of interest tbh. Plus the boy isn't well so he's watching cartoons on my tv lol.

might pop it on later see if I can afford my apartment

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We tried to do that high priority mission the other night. Even bought a helicopter and everything. Managed to kill them all but when parachuting in Dredz died when he hit the floor lol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The one in the construction site, big tall crane/building. Still haven't done it.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Ohh right, I've done that one. There's a trick to it lol. I'm on now if you want a go? Currently trying a new mission if someone accepts my invite

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ohh right, I've done that one. There's a trick to it lol. I'm on now if you want a go? Currently trying a new mission if someone accepts my invite

Going to share? ;) lol. On FIFA atm, might pop on later.

Clio 1.2 16v
You'd have to be on PS3 to be in the SWET crew mate, not much exciting happens though tbh a lot of team killing goes on doesn't it Jaff?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm guessing these 10 car garages are online only? I can't get them in story mode! :(

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Can you chat on there with headset? Can't seem to hear anything etc?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah, hold select and scroll down to the chat option, should be - everyone - crew - crew+friends - no one. When you're in a public lobby obviously.

Edit, assuming you're talking about online chat lol.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yeah, hold select and scroll down to the chat option, should be - everyone - crew - crew+friends - no one. When you're in a public lobby obviously.

Edit, assuming you're talking about online chat lol.

Ye talking about online chat. Cheers matey

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
So last night was hilarious. I'm taking a car for Simeon, and this guy kills me to steal it. We have a little battle and eventually, I win and get the car delivered. He runs off to his mate "Connor448". Me and my mate decide to fly over to them and just kill them for lols.

So a massive shootout starts, turns out this Connor guy is some redic high level and has tonnes of cash. So we have Merryweather, muggers, bountys the lot. Then I start getting voice messages off this kid. "Enjoy being in a bad sports lobby you prick f**k dick" or something like that. I was like "Whatever, enjoy wanking with your mums panties on your face". So start the barrage of hilarious messages from a small northern kid. "M8 you're just a sad t**t on the doll playing gta, ive got over a million dollars on this and im a higher level you're s**t" started bragging because he's an apprentice or something FLOL. Honestly one of the funniest nights I've had on Xbox live. I've been trying to get him to tweet me ever since he said "I hope your mum dies of cancer and your dad gets bummed and flys away and i cut all your families heads off" but he seems reluctant, even slagging me off for not having loads of followers :(

Any CS Detectives that get me his mums email/facebook so i can send her some of the clips gets a Wispa Gold. I tried to capture 2 of the hundreds of messages here, but the sound needs turned way up http://instagram.com/p/fif6CYFMsY/#

Nissan 350z
Decided to try out online last night now that the servers seem more stable.

Wow. What is it about this game and attracting complete dicks? I spawned into the game after the first mission, outside Lamars and within 5 seconds had someone attempt to kill us (it auto-joins you to a noob crew). And i thought the COD communities were bad, but wow this game wins. I dont think this game online is for me.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Enjoying having an Adder, it means you can drop the cops and any bounty hunters nice and quick. Does anyone know a sure fire way of spawning the attack helicopter? I've only see it spawn when I have the cops after me but it's not always there, usually just chinooks. And how do you get in the Hercules?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I haven't found an attack heli :( I have went to where one is supposed to spawn, but any time I go there it's just a normal Maverick.

Bought the 'dump' vehicle online for $1,000,000. SO much fun! Slow as hell but you can run over everything, literally! After one rampage I was wondering why I was going slower than usual, turned the camera angle round and I had a car stuck under my wheel LOL.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Attack heli is at the LS airport, just where you stunt jump over the gate then turn right but you have to have a wanted rating as far as I can tell. Most of the time there's 2 or 3 chinooks but every now and again there's an attack helicopter. There's sometimes a hercules opposite, way over the other side of the runway but I can figure out how to get in it. It can be done, as someone tried to take off in one but I flew a chinook into him and parachuted out :cool:.

Suzuki Jimny
Just managed to save up £70k for an apartment and was level 19 then got kicked for no reason and now i'm back to level 15 with £30k :(. So pissed off.

Suzuki Jimny
Just managed to save up £70k for an apartment and was level 19 then got kicked for no reason and now i'm back to level 15 with £30k :(. So pissed off.

Also have to re-do all the missions i've spemt hours doing. Bloody s**t game.