ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

S4 Avant
It's all bullshit now.

People on level 600+, everyones got 300 million or more and now theres people that appear to be invincible.

Game = Ruined.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
The most fun I have is when I'm online with Nick, Dec, Sam and the rest. However when I'm on with a bunch of randoms, it soon gets stale.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wish someone would gift me ffs!

Hello Santa!

atuhugez.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Whats the quickest way to level up, im only on 24, seems like ive been playing forever.

Ciio 200
Whats the quickest way to level up, im only on 24, seems like ive been playing forever.

Join a hacked lobby. You'll be level 100+ in no time.

To do it legit. My main two ways of levelling up are (Currently level 78);

1) Use the quick mission function on phone to join a random mission (Quit and repeat if it's 'Top Fun' - only gets you 300RP). After you've finished the mission, back to freemode, then rinse & repeat. You can access to missions above your current level, so its a good way of getting RP for some of the higher ranked missions early.

2) Go into a solo session, ring your contacts Gerald, Martin, Simeon, Lester and Ron to request jobs and do them on your own. It saves waiting 2 mins for everyone to join, try and get in a car, roll said car 35 times on the way to the mission. I've found for a lot of missions you get them done quicker on your own. If the missions they give you are bad / too hard to do on your own, delete the text and ring them again for new ones.

You'll soon learn which ones pay the most RP vs time taken. Holed Up - Burton (Martin mission) was good. 2000RP and very easy if that's unlocked at level 24. It broke after patch 1.0.8, not sure if they've fixed it. Gerald missions yield about 1k RP and aren't too difficult. Some Simeon missions are very easy too.

Both involve a lot of grinding, repeating the same missions quite a bit which you may find boring. That's how I do it, I'm sure others have their own ways.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I've not really got much interest in it now since I got all that money and glitched to level 100. But if I hadn't glitched to 100, I wouldn't like the game anyway because I'd be so disadvantaged compared to everyone else.

Ciio 200
How can you possibly join a hacked lobby though?

Keep joining random races, you'll soon find one that is paying out a lot of RP, then just keep replaying. Most probably Criminal Records, as you can do the 3 lap race in 90 seconds.

Or join GTAforums, post in 'Find a Group & Meetups' and you should get an invite to a hacked lobby in no time.

Thats the problem at the moment, its so easy to glitch levels up if you really want to, you don't need to do any hacking yourself, so no worries about being Console banned.

I haven't played for a week, as I don't want to join a hacked lobby, and probably wont until they fix it, which is a shame, as online was so good up until 2-3 weeks ago. I haven't touched the single player game since online launched.

I missed the snow on Xmas day, imagine Climate Change in the snow.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i literally got given billions last night from some random player. Killed someone on a bounty and got awarded 50 million. Also there was a few players you could just not kill. They would just stand there whilst i unloaded. Cant believe its hacked to fuk already.

Arctic 182
i literally got given billions last night from some random player. Killed someone on a bounty and got awarded 50 million. Also there was a few players you could just not kill. They would just stand there whilst i unloaded. Cant believe its hacked to fuk already.

Happened to my bro few nights ago. He woke me up to tell me some random had given him billions. Great, cheers lol. I really don't see why people hack games like this. Surely it just makes it boring?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Took me forever to get online tonight, kept freezing on the loading page. Seems to be a big problem looking on the forums. Finally im on.

Why is anyone surprised online has been hacked? It's sht. You spend forever trying to get some crappy car down to simeon's conveniently located warehouse, for someone to kill you and steal it at the last second.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Why is anyone surprised online has been hacked? It's sht. You spend forever trying to get some crappy car down to simeon's conveniently located warehouse, for someone to kill you and steal it at the last second.

It's not s**t. Far from it.

Just at the moment there is to much wrong with it. Needs a major but fix.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
It wasn't a s**t idea. But it's a failed attempt at whatever genre they were trying to create IMO.

I don't personally know what challenges there are for devs trying to patch cheating in their games. But you need to move a lot faster than Rockstar have done with this game as so many potential subscribers to the RMT part of the game have been and gone. Why would you pay real money for 500k when others are running round with 1000x that for nothing?

Every time I look at what GTA5 is doing I see MMO concepts from much older titles. Titles that don't have rampant cheating and are thus more successful in what they're trying to create (a persistent online world). I guess the irony is that Rockstar have probably made more profit with GTA than any MMO developer.

Ciio 200

Its not 'sht'. You do realise that the high priority vehicles are worth $15k max, so its worth more than a bounty, people are going to try and kill you! Its better to do it just before its delivered, as its saves you outrunning the cops, and paying to respray it. Get someone else to do the hard work for you.

I've been the victim of it, and I've also done it to others. Same applies to robbing stores, armoured trucks. Its part of the game.

Sometimes when you get the message that 'xxx has taken the high priority vehicle', I go to the docks, park every vehicle I can find blocking the entrance to the warehouse, add a sticky bomb to the mix :evil:

Its not 'sht'. You do realise that the high priority vehicles are worth $15k max, so its worth more than a bounty, people are going to try and kill you! Its better to do it just before its delivered, as its saves you outrunning the cops, and paying to respray it. Get someone else to do the hard work for you.

I've been the victim of it, and I've also done it to others. Same applies to robbing stores, armoured trucks. Its part of the game.

Sometimes when you get the message that 'xxx has taken the high priority vehicle', I go to the docks, park every vehicle I can find blocking the entrance to the warehouse, add a sticky bomb to the mix :evil:

You can only do that, and then be killed so many times before you start to wonder what is the point? Don't get me wrong, messing about with mates is always a laugh, but to actually try to make progress is a waste of time.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
If the high priority vehicle isn't too far I always just blow it up/kill whoever's in it. I've been mainly repeatedly hunting people, setting sticky bomb traps for them etc. and interspersing that with drfting around them over and over with my horn going. Once enough people are annoyed by that I'll break out the tank, that's basically all I do anyomore.

Ciio 200
You can only do that, and then be killed so many times before you start to wonder what is the point? Don't get me wrong, messing about with mates is always a laugh, but to actually try to make progress is a waste of time.

If you want to progress, avoid freeroam IMO. Freeroam is for messing about. Its too easy to get distracted. You mind your own business, some random kills you, then you spend 30 mins exacting revenge, and often failing miserably in my case. Missions, races, deathmatches etc earn your RP which is how you progress. If the servers are dead, I will concentrate on missions, if I find a good active server, I will mess about in free roam for a couple of hours achieving nothing, but having fun.

The game is broken at the moment, badly broken, to the point I've stopped playing it for fear of being given $bn, or innocently playing a mission with mega RP when I've tried to be legit. But I can't agree that its sht, unless you are specifically referring to the past 2-3 weeks since the hackers, modders, terminators etc. I can see your point. But if your talking since online started working properly in October, the game has been the most fun I've had playing online, and I have found it far from sht. If it gets fixed properly soon, I'll be back on regularly. If it doesn't, I've had over 100hrs of fun online, well worth the £35 I paid for the game.

Nimbus Clio 197
Nicely put. I totally agree. Its great fun to get on there with a few mates and have gun battles with randoms! Even though it is broken, I have got much more than my moneys worth out of it.

Diesel Barge
Anyone fancy a game tonight? Been a while since we've had a few of us on together.

With the christmas break, getting an Xbox one and all the glitching I havnt been on for a few weeks, and dont really miss it. Reckon i'll get back playing when the finally add the heists and hopefully fix the glitching.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
With the christmas break, getting an Xbox one and all the glitching I havnt been on for a few weeks, and dont really miss it. Reckon i'll get back playing when the finally add the heists and hopefully fix the glitching.
I think I've played it 3 or 4 times since the time you were at Sam's. The only thing I miss really is the laughs and jokes with you guys off of here.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They patched the money cheats.

I need to rank up quicker! These 1000rp point missions are taking an age!

Any quicker ways? What was the set up races people were talking about?

1.7 cdti
They patched the money cheats.

I need to rank up quicker! These 1000rp point missions are taking an age!

Any quicker ways? What was the set up races people were talking about?
are you on tonight gally ? If ya fancy a few races to boost give me a shout

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Rockstar have removed all my money bar 250k. I had 2.7 billion last night :(. Oh well, ives still got my house and 10 car garage, might sell my veyron for some dollar.

1.7 cdti
Rockstar have removed all my money bar 250k. I had 2.7 billion last night :(. Oh well, ives still got my house and 10 car garage, might sell my veyron for some dollar.
online was down for about 12 hrs to sort out all the glitching problems . It was on the rockstar website yest . i went on and bought all the expensive vehicles i wanted before it went tits up haha

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'm down to £274k now according to Social Club. Need to play the game to see if I've still got all my vehicles and weapons.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Down to 24M now, lost 100m. And after 8 days in bad sports I went a bit crazy on the blowing up personal vehicles. I think they've modified that a bit too when they did the maintenance so it's closer to what it was originally, no where near as lax as it has been to get in there. And because of that am now in bad sports for 16 days :dapprove:.