ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

I like how since they did that news update that Seasonal Events would be added weekly on a Thursday (give or take a few days) its now hit or miss if there is going to be any :cool:

PH1 iceburg
I wish they would let you save an endurance race and come back to it ( i know it defeats the object). 4 hours at tsukuba was a killer, crap prize too.

Octy VRS
Pretty good update this. Finally proper gear ratio adjustments and the ability to lower the BHP for limited races. Noticed a few other good things too.

The latest couple of weeks seasonals have been good. The Ring race in the Impreza was great fun. I only managed to get a 1 second lead at the end after a fight along the straight against the Nur Skyline. The Impreza had 500+bhp too. Only started pulling on some of the other cars after a ton, they must have been tuned versions. Ulness I'm a crap driver...

172 +Scenic sport
Don't like the way this new update shows u performance points aswell as bhp/weight as your tuning your cars, would be ok if it was in a separate box rather than changing every second :(

Golf R32
Not really noticed many of the changes so far, glad theres a few more seasonals though. Just did the Impreza challenge in my modified Spec C, first race I kind of did half heartedly few offs spins and plenty of rubbing and I ended up just under 2 seconds behind the 1st place Skyline, send race I focused on doing it and won it by 14.366 seconds :approve: Need to buy some more cars for the other seasonals though and still continuing my hunt for the RS200 rally car :dapprove:

Edit: Just seen the Performance Points thing when modding my Civic, what a shitty idea !!!!!!

Golf R32
Seems to still be working, just done it so that I could get the 205 T16 Rally car but keep my 2 million. I imagine its because the information is stored on the PS3's HDD rather than remotely and as there is no online ranking system so it can't keep check on what you do

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Hi guys, im seriously struggling with the Historic Racing Car Cup... The requirement's are it has to be from 1979 or earlier, Justin kindly gave me a Chapperell 2J which i thought would rinse the competition but i just cannot get past that GT40....

Ive played about with the gearing and so on with the 2J but it just doesnt seem to be happening, full power is nigh on impossible without side ways action lol!

Anyone got any suggestions lol? :(

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Did you find it was hard to get the power down? the way it was set up was perfect mate i just thought i would tinker with it to see how it went?

I find it doesnt get the power down quick enough to keep up, im managing 3rd at best, that Gt40's just rapid though lol :(

Renault Clio 16v
I didnt find it too hard, but I use the R2 for accel and L2 for brake as its easier to put the power through progressively for me

Octy VRS
Ah, I thought they may have been from the drifting part which I haven't touched. That Eifel one with the RX7 is awesome. You can well get some sliding going. Hope they start making user tracks available.

Good idea with the mate's loan cars section.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Got a Redbull X2010 today now that the Sebastian Vettel challenge bronze times have been extended. The cars a straight up beast on B-Spec, it has knocked loads of time off endurance races compared to my FGT.

Evo 8 MR
Got a Redbull X2010 today now that the Sebastian Vettel challenge bronze times have been extended. The cars a straight up beast on B-Spec, it has knocked loads of time off endurance races compared to my FGT.

Me too, even though it was only Suzuka I needed to do it's a damn sight easier to get bronze on them now.