ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

For this next week I will send out ferrari f1 cars for the seasonal. Send me a friends request to dareslam and state cs.and which F1 car you would like.

Sent it Krispeewee, ady you'll get one tomoz and on SUnday whoever adds me next! Free silver chrome and matte pink paint chips with each car too!

Octy VRS
I tried driving the X1 round High Speed Ring last night just to test it like. I can't drive it in a straight line, my wheel was going mental. I take it you can adjust settings?

I tried driving the X1 round High Speed Ring last night just to test it like. I can't drive it in a straight line, my wheel was going mental. I take it you can adjust settings?

Yes fully adjustabe is the prototytpe, std Red Bull one is partially adjustable. I haven't even driven it yet I want to win one legit and then i'll drive it. I have the x1's for Bob to grind in;)

People as above if you want any car (I have any car you would want) then add me on PSN stating the car that you would like, I won't do it by cross referencing this thread as its too complex:p

Oh and please be patient guys I have just logged on and will deal with the requests in the order they have arrived but I can only send out one a day due to stupid game limitations.

Kawasaki ER6N
You are aware if you gift a car but when it says successful you press the PS button and exit the game WITHOUT clicking ok (the screen will remain up) you can then enter the game again and gift as many cars as you like as long as you dont click the ok button.

You are aware if you gift a car but when it says successful you press the PS button and exit the game WITHOUT clicking ok (the screen will remain up) you can then enter the game again and gift as many cars as you like as long as you dont click the ok button.

No you can't;)

Not only have I tried that but I know every trick how to cheat/trick/dupe this game and have spent a fair bit of time on GTplanet and lets just say if they can't do it, it can't be done

FOCUS ST 275
Thanks Mate,

Will add you on PSN if its ok, im after a 2J as it never comes up in the used car dealership for me

Whats your PSN ID? Tried Darelsam and it doesnt recognize it

Edit, Dareslam added.

Ta

Last edited:
Yeah no probs mate, I am not physically accepting friends requests until the day that I send out cars, otherwise I can get confused:eek:

Didn't I send you one Justin or was that an x1

To those who have contacted me asking for x1's and chaperel 2j's i'm sorry but the F1 cars are taking priority until this seasonal is over

i'll sort you a F2007 to ease the load on brazo;)

Lol now you say!

On a more positive note I Golded gt all stars tonight using the Mazda 787B. What an awesome machine and a howl from the rotary engine that sounds like gods own war cry!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Can someone please lend me something pre 1969 for the professional classic race?

It has to be under 800kg's and more than 770bhp please? :( Seriously struggling with it!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Not a problem mate, ive made a few poor decisions with selling cars! Now im stuck with a Buick which is probably got enough power but is far and away far too heavy against the likes of a sub 800kg GT 40 with the same power :( lol...