ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I saw there werent any new ones so i had a look, it says 4am GMT or +1/-1 a day either way. So tomorrow I guess.

Whens the next update due? Will there be brake upgrades :mad:

Fabia VRS
ive put this game to bed for a while, i got to the point where the endurance races are left... cba

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I need the seasonals to get money and buy random cars. That seems to be all I do at the moment.

Golf R32
The seasonals are the only thing I can really be bothered with now as bar the the endurances races I've got nothing much left to do. Only really playing the odd sessions to try tracking down certain used cars, just seems to have lost a little of the longevity of the older games. Even with Forza once I got bored of racing I spent just as long playing with the decal designer creating rally liveries, etc

What would this game be worth to sell??

I havent played on it for 3 weeks now, it just isnt appealing now that ive only got endurance races to do. Might get rid of it and get LBP2

1.6 Ford Focus
These endurance races are ridiculous... B-Spec 9 hours on tsubaca.

I swear in GT3 when they first introduced B-Spec you could fast forward the races.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Finally finished all the B-spec races apart from the endurance ones. The NASCAR one is solid, you need loads of patience with that one.

Ph 1 172
Is it just me or have the seasonal events still not appeared, online dealership has updated not seasonal events though. I know the info blade said +/-1 day But any news when they are coming online

Has anyone got something that will beat the damned Chaparrel in Monaco on the Historic cup? I've been trying with my 7 to no avail. PSN: chimp762

Golf R32
New Seasonals out today............... but those who use them for easy levelling/money prepare to be disappointed

FF Challenge (Tsukuba Circuit / Eiger Nordwand Short / Trial Mountain)
Max: 197 BHP
Tyres: Unrestricted
Total Credits: 79800
Total XP: approx 14000

FR Challenge (Deep Forest / Suzuka Circuit / Cape Ring North)
Max: 295 BHP

4WD Challenge (Rome City / Laguna Seca / Cape Ring)
Max: 394BHP

Ferrari Formula Challenge (Tokyo R246 / Nurburgring GP / Indy Road Course)
Car: Ferrari F2007 and F10

The XP is low, I think for the FF challenge I got around 12000 total for the 3 races and just under 80k in credits

Last edited:
  Octy VRS
In the online dealership;
190E Evo II Touring '92
RUFs
Renault Clio Sport Trophy Race Car '00
Escudo Dirt Trial Car

Personally have been waiting for the Evo II Touring as that was one of my favourites in GT4.

I think these races can be repeated for more cash unlike the others, I may be wrong. I'm glad they've changed it slightly as the money before was getting a bit silly, but let me build up a healthy fund.

Listerine & Poledo
damnit, I missed the bopat on those XP & coin giveaways!

Did the Roadster NC challenge on its last day and thought "if it wasn't midnight, i'd do all teh rest of these and get those dollars!"

Golf R32
If anyone has the Ford RS200 both the road going and rally version that they wouldn't mind sending to me, send them back once i have dup'd them :) Just missing these from my rally car collection and its frustrating trying to track them down. Wanted an RS4 for ages then 2 came up at the same time today in the used section :S

Id is PirateStylz