ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Finally got round to leveling to 30 this morning in A Spec and just won the X2010. f**k knows how you would manage to get gold in the Vettel Events!

Ph 1 172
Finally got round to leveling to 30 this morning in A Spec and just won the X2010. f**k knows how you would manage to get gold in the Vettel Events!

It's f**king rapid the fx2010, I was using it for an insurance race on grand valley and did a 1minute 2second lap I think with a bit of practice and gear ratio sorted I could do under a minute

Did the high speed ring (week 4) seasonal event on my duping account and went from level 0 to 17 in one hit lol!!!

Also completed a spec like the wind with the race modified corvette, was close on both races!

MY10 R35 GTR
still playing this on my crappy 26" tv. Roll on finally moving into my flat, nice 47" LED tv ready to get the GT5 abuse

Ph 1 172
Well I completed the monza vettel challenge in a 2.08xx with a pad I might add, but f**k me the german gp circuit and Suzuka is so hard I ain't even put in 2 complete laps

New seasonal events should be out today, any news on them yet?

Suzuki Cappuccino - Clubman Stage Route 5 - 5 laps - 150,000CR 20,000XP
Mazda Roaster RS - Tsukuba - 10 laps - 300,000CR 50000XP
Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT - Trial Mountain - 5 Laps - 550,000CR 70,000XP
Ferrari 430 Scuderia - Monza - 5 Laps - 1,000,000CR 90,000XP
Chevrolet Corvette - Indy Road Course - 5 Laps - 1,500,000CR 120,000XP

Yeah saw those, look great and the money will give me just enough to buy the bentley speed 8 from the online car dealer! Happy days

Octy VRS
Did last week's Tuscan and 207 ones last night and spunked the cash on an LP640 SV. It's a beast. Glad there are some new ones.

Take it you can't use a RM ZR-1 for the Corvette race? Don't really want to have to buy another. Monza one should be good.

Did last week's Tuscan and 207 ones last night and spunked the cash on an LP640 SV. It's a beast. Glad there are some new ones.

Take it you can't use a RM ZR-1 for the Corvette race? Don't really want to have to buy another. Monza one should be good.

You can use that RM ZR-1 :D

Octy VRS
Ah cool, wasn't sure you could use RM'd motors. I know it'll be a piece of piss but sod it. Easy money/XP

Fabia VRS
oh days.. just started the F1 championship and bobs doing the driving... looks like its gunna be an all nighter!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Bob Hit level 35 today netting me another Redbull X1:cool: i'll give him one to use from now on and give the FGT a well deserved rest after clocking 15241 miles ( will give it a eng and chassis rebuild as its driving like s**t at the sec lol ) .

D4N13L: add me up and i'll sort you a redbull X1 for free if you want :)

Seasonal were good, ferrari race was quite fun and that Nissan sedan thing was surprisingly good for a barge, indy road course was a mere speed bump in the rm vettel, but I hate yank races so no bad thing!

Fabia VRS
That corvette race! OMFG who has actually got 1st? i really ragged it round ended up finishing 25 seconds behind the leader... Still got a mil for being second mind.

Anyone fancy lending me a ferrari for a day?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
You don't need to over tune the cars to win the seasonal events. All I do is put on racing medium tyres and the short ratio box. Easy first place and more earnings in your pockets.

PH1 iceburg
Anybody got anything i can have for the historic racing car cup, my 750bhp shelby cobra just dont cut it.

D4N13L-79 is my id

Golf R32
I still had my 650+bhp corvette z06 sat in my garage, gave the seasonal race a go and the first time I finished 2nd though i did have a crashed due to back end spinning out after being hit. Stuck the Race Soft tyres on and a supercharger and was ahead by the final lap.

Now just finishing the other seasonals, but starting to get bit bored of it now as I've only got the S Licence, couple of the Specials, the Formula GT series and Endurances left and can't be assed.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
It lacks downforce for the bends, its next to useless tbh, a chapparel 2j is what you need.

It's not worth spunking 14million though on the 2J. Can breeze through it with the Jag XJ13 which you can win on the Indy 500 endurance. A-spec that is, B-spec requires the Toyota 7 and some careful instructions.

Or a camaro 69 rm! T7 can be had for 4 million, tbh chapparel is such a cool car its well worth the money. Ask me nicely and I'll dupe you one;)