ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I must get back to playing this again, got a bit distracted when I bought my Kinect.

You're lucky, least you get to play it. My misses has gone mad playing fitness evolved. Xbox will be getting put upstairs I think so I can play gt5

Clio 172 Cup
You're lucky, least you get to play it. My misses has gone mad playing fitness evolved. Xbox will be getting put upstairs I think so I can play gt5

Or just tell her she's now amazing thin, games worked a treat. Now back into the kitchen and finish my tea off?

Ph 1 172
Ah but it also gets you closer to that 21 level ticket, which for me was a 20 mill ferrari race car!

Been and gone past level 21 on b spec mode think I'm up to 24 nearly 25. Only car I got was a castrol toms supra which I already had when does the sebastian vettel challenge open up

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Or just tell her she's now amazing thin, games worked a treat. Now back into the kitchen and finish my tea off?

Don't be daft, Dominos would go bust without me lol

Need to crack on with Gt5 anyhow, left it at a horrid spot though.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I did the grand valley endurance race before 2:08:32:xxx lol in my Integra type r which is sweetly tuned

Been and gone past level 21 on b spec mode think I'm up to 24 nearly 25. Only car I got was a castrol toms supra which I already had when does the sebastian vettel challenge open up

What I meant mate was when you complete all the extreme events you get one random, free level 21 car. Not linked to your actual b spec level.

Yeah I saw that, would of loved it over xmas but now that I have more or less completed B spec theres not much point unless I wish to grind from level 32 to 35 for the free Redbull X1 2010, which would be nice given I won't ever win the challenege lol!

Ph 1 172
Yeah I saw that, would of loved it over xmas but now that I have more or less completed B spec theres not much point unless I wish to grind from level 32 to 35 for the free Redbull X1 2010, which would be nice given I won't ever win the challenege lol!

when does the challenge become avaliable?? and what do you mean free one at level 35?

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
If any of you guys do race nites add me johno_c just put Clio in box, have a few gd nites with guys off other forum always a gd laugh

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive wanted to set up a night for a while were we have 1 car and you can only put specific mods on so its even only difference is setup

Ph 1 172
well im not sure how he got it but my brother sent me a carbon redbull x2010 this evening and f**k me its so fast in the game my brain cant keep up at the moment ive left my b-spec driver doing the laguna seca endurance race at the moment the 90 lap one. he is lapping at a rather pedestrian 52.762 seconds lol

^^LOl Was racing with a 1000bh Nissan R92 thingy aon Monza earlier and the red bull X1's overtook me like I was going backwards!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Well finally caved in, bought a PS3 and just finished installing this now. Goodbye many hours of my life.

As above just bought a PS3 as off sick at the moment. Either I've got a very slow Wireless connection but 4 hours to update the programme was no fun. Finally got it set up and am now doing my licences. No doubt my life will be absoebed by this. First car to buy was the Civic Type R EK and it is awesome.

Ph 1 172
License seem pointless in game as you don't need them to do races so I don't understand them being including in the game I have only done my b and a license

Ph 1 172
^^LOl Was racing with a 1000bh Nissan R92 thingy aon Monza earlier and the red bull X1's overtook me like I was going backwards!
I can lap that at around a minute in x2010, the car is a little silly if you ask me because nothing comes close to it I did grand valley east circuit in 1min 1 second and it doesn't need to break to go round daytona super speed way it just accelerates to 270mph and sits there lol

And if you hit another high car say accord up the arse whilst you are going flat out you scoop them up and throw them off the track lol

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
As above just bought a PS3 as off sick at the moment. Either I've got a very slow Wireless connection but 4 hours to update the programme was no fun. Finally got it set up and am now doing my licences. No doubt my life will be absoebed by this. First car to buy was the Civic Type R EK and it is awesome.

I expect youll be in the Honda race at the weekend :approve: wait till you give a DC5 a go, they are even better.

License seem pointless in game as you don't need them to do races so I don't understand them being including in the game I have only done my b and a license

You can get a lot of xp for the licenses.

Those JGTC stick like s**t to a blanket. Six of us around the high speed ring and not a fag paper between us for 5 laps, until I pulled a dirty move right at the end and won;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea its simple for you to set up.

GT home > Community > Cup (Tea cup) > set up from there as everything else is self explanatory.

As for you're friends joining you.

GT home > Community > (they need to find you're profile) > Cup (Tea cup with a yellow icon above, click that) > Join.

Very long winded and not illustrated in the manual.

My PSN is BIFCAIDS