ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Kawasaki ER6N
Are people aware that if you gift a car you can only send one however if you gift a car and wait for it to say successful and then press the middle button and exit the game you can send as many cars per day as you like just remember as soon as you click ok thats all you can do for that day but if you exit while that screen is up you can send cars until your hearts content.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
2days ago ive completed them all bar the mk1 golf one to do but seeing as theres not one i. The second hand market im fucked

Ph1 172
just spent out on a Ph1 Vee, all mods 401bhp 1106kg, quicker then a McLaren f1 road car, ( okay the AI is driving it ) epic car, handles great, although, i did push it a little too hard and flipped it.

Can use it in photo mode too, which is a bonus :rasp:

172 +Scenic sport
Thank god ( or pd ) for seasonal events! Thanks those races I have my fgt! Level 26 and another 5 million with more races to go! Just when gt5 was getting boring aswell

182 Turbo Project
I need some serious help on this facking game. I just keep grinding and grinding making little to no money! Only level 17 and NEED to earn some money pronto! What are people doing to earn millions?

Lowz.

172 +Scenic sport
Seasonal events matey!

Just the bonus events there the big earners! Get no money for the time trials or drifting :(

Last edited:
Are people aware that if you gift a car you can only send one however if you gift a car and wait for it to say successful and then press the middle button and exit the game you can send as many cars per day as you like just remember as soon as you click ok thats all you can do for that day but if you exit while that screen is up you can send cars until your hearts content.

Tried this earlier and it didn't work mate!

I know:( Ended up spending 17million on 4 le mans cars and a few others last night as can't be arsed to be duping them anymore it holds the game up having to copy back to an earlier game save.

Still got the Toyota GT1, Nissan R92C, Jag xj220 LM racer and an RX8 LM proto!

Got 3 porsches (Ruf), audi A4 touring car and the TVR speed 12 too!

Clio 172 Cup
Brazo, any chance of a lend? Need something for the Pro, all stars race!?

Got cars to return if you need anything particular?

Golf R32
Just completed the Dream Car championship, first few races were pretty easy as i used FGT, however doing le Sarthe and the Nurhburgring in the rain was a real mission :eek: I really fluked 1st on le Sarthe as on the coming up to the last corner before the finishing straight I was in third so thought what the hell, aimed into the corner, and accelerated. Somehow clipped of the cars span twice and ended up on the final straight facing the right way and in 1st :approve:

Nurhburgring was amazingly hard though, just kept spinning out and dropped from 1st to 7th on the last lap and thats where I finished :dapprove: Have another crack at it later for the Gold

Ive just done the first endurance race... Took about 2 hours.

FFS, what a waste of time it was. 160,000 credits, 130,000 exp. and a shitty car. Safe to say im not doing another.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Id won all the races in the dream car event up to the ring then span so fucked it off abandond the race n left it like that winning the champ i did that with the minolta

DCi
i did 3 races in the american thing in the extreme event because i need to grind until i have enough for the formula gran turismo... can't be fucked!!

M135i
i started the mazda endurance race yesterday, and still going now with just over an hour to go still. Bored out my mind is an understatement.

Doesnt help with it being on 1 of the most boring tracks thre must be on GT5.

Clio 172 Cup
Grand Valley 300km: Honda HSC '03 (S)
Roadster 4 hours: Mazda 110S '68 (S)
Laguna Seca 200 miles: Infinity Coupe Concept '06 (P)
Indy 500: XJ13 Race Car '66 (P)
Suzuka 1000km: Nissan GT-R Concept LM race car (S)
Nurburgring 4h: Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 (S)
Tsukuba 9h: HKS CT230R '08 (P)
Le Mans 24h: Audi R8 Race Car (Audio Playstation Team Oreca) ´05 (S)
Nurburgring 24h: Audi R10 TDI '06 (P)
Endurance Events Complete: Gift Car Ticket Level 24

Clio 172 Cup
You don't have much use for those cars if you've done the game 100% either lol.

Sitting around waiting on something else now, online play is pony, unless it's with people who don't just wait to drive the wrong way/slam into you.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
I had an excellent room setup earlier, was set for JGTC / SUPER GT cars @ 750bhp 1000kg min. was full of 16 people at certain point and apart from the odd 1 or 2 everyone had a good race. Had quite a few people add me as friends:cool: