ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
no ive not but try watching the replay then change the view to the incar one were your looking at the driver then you'll see him changing gear ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
your not looking at the right view. You cant even get the view during the race because the camera's in like the passenger footwell looking up at the driver in the "replay" lol

8J7Yy.jpg

Image nicked from gtplanet, not mine!!

Renault Clio 16v
your not looking at the right view. You cant even get the view during the race because the camera's in like the passenger footwell looking up at the driver in the "replay" lol

How do you work that out I'M doing it wrong?? Its the same veiws as you get in a-spec?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
clearly doing it wrong then if your getting only the same views as a-spec, because me n christopher seen the view im talking about in the REPLAY lol

You put any other game in either machine lately butter? Lol

Will have to let me know when you're about next and I'll duck over again see how the Heath Robinson rig/cockpit has progressed lol

Battlefield is just updating with the nam pack, other than that no:eek:

Yeah sorry mate have been a bit slack and disorganised this week, only came back from my parents Wednesday and have been playing catch up (whilst bob drives for me:eek:)

No problem mate most people are busy over the Xmas/ny period with family and s**t. Just give me a shout when things are settled again and you've got some spare time back.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
OMG lol this volvo's nuts. After seeing that lads Volvo in the picture thread I though I want one so I went n bought one and spunked easy over 120k Inc car. It drives even with the handbrake on. Anyway I think I need to purchase an LSD for it because it spins the inside wheel off every turn with the power on till I've changed gear once or twice lol

aa1414c1.jpg

b9f9b5fb.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
just worked out the Kgf.m to lbf.ft (Torque) for that Volvo

54Kgf.m is 390.42lbf.ft

why on gods green earth is it in Kgf.m?

Its all about the areo

Downforce is king, which is why the Veyron is a piece of s**t;)

A decent front wing will enable you to power out of corners! Race modded or race cars have this!

Bob did have a crack at the Indy 500 yestersay whilst i watched the inbetweeners. I whacked him in the Formula Gran Turismo as its not the sort of race you want to do twice! He 'only' made about 8 laps on the LMP cars though as they are just as quick on the straights!

All for a measly 68k credits for nearly 3 hours:( But its all about the xp as one Bob shot from level 18 to 23 in one race!