ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Fabia VRS
I normally settle for a silver and a bronze for the controller trowing ones :p gold if im lucky haha

ah man i get really annoyed that i keep buying cars for one off events like the classis races arrggg

BMW 320d M-Sport
Is there an online way of racing against just a friend? Or is it the Open Lobby thing?

B-Spec seems totally pointless to me!

Yeah, it's the thing I've always hated about GT games. Real controller throwing material. I always just settle for Bronze or silver.

Finally got the Facebook Jag, nice and quick when modded. Wish I had it earlier as it would have been useful. Anyone used it in the historic racecar event and won? Not tried it yet but imagine the Chaparell and Toyota 7 thing will bum f*ck it.

It can't be used mate as its a chromeline (aka no year/date)

Wanna borrow a toyota 7?

172 +Scenic sport
Gt5 basically forces you to do b-spec to get the cars necessary for the a-spec. I hate b-spec it's so boring! It's like watching hours of replays with poor driving....not much fun. Usually if I start watching tv while he races and flick back over he's tossed the lead away! Would be better if u cud pit and take over sometimes just to keep yourself entertained

Fabia VRS
Gt5 basically forces you to do b-spec to get the cars necessary for the a-spec. I hate b-spec it's so boring! It's like watching hours of replays with poor driving....not much fun. Usually if I start watching tv while he races and flick back over he's tossed the lead away! Would be better if u cud pit and take over sometimes just to keep yourself entertained

You see i have found a way around this... i can put telly and HDMI split screen on my telly, so i watch telly and give commands at the same time...

Bspec problem SOLVED

And i just got myself a cheeky ph2 V6 ... Get ... In ... There!

& its now yellow :D (Very simmilar to liquid yellow)

Last edited:

Parky14

ClioSport Club Member
I've had a search, but found no answers. I was wondering if someone could tell me why some cars (for example the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo in the dealership) do not show any stats next to Displacement, Max Power etc? Is it because I've not reached a certain level? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

For all the b spec haters.

I can only send one car per day but am happy to share as I have every car needed to win GT5.
Oska you can borrow the Toyota 7 first and then Justin:)

I've had a search, but found no answers. I was wondering if someone could tell me why some cars (for example the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo in the dealership) do not show any stats next to Displacement, Max Power etc? Is it because I've not reached a certain level? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I think they are.hidden by the tuning company on purpose.

BMW 320d M-Sport
Yes just click on his profile and join his race!

Where is this? Do you need to create a race in the community first? I was expecting some sort of FIFA 11 style, simple head to head option? Am I being ridiculously blind?

Fabia VRS
Just got myself and 172 flamer :D

but why the f**k is it called a lutecia?

oh and at 11 (ish) i had 100k now i have 350k im pleased with myself :p

Two 0 Shitx
For a spec, use the camaro it's not the easiest but if you get the lead early and blast away it's not that hard. B spec is a different story though, comaro just doesn't cut it...

Petrol Blue 182.
Just got myself and 172 flamer :D

but why the f**k is it called a lutecia?

oh and at 11 (ish) i had 100k now i have 350k im pleased with myself :p

you cheaped out and brought a polish version

I never see any ferraris in the used car market! only need one for the stupid ferrari races, sod buying a bran new one for one race!

You actually driving the bloody things yet or still arsing about pretending to be Stefano Domenicali?

Almost, one more b spec race to do till complete (bar the endurance, feck them for a game of soldiers...) then I want to photograph my stable and then i'll let em out:p

My b-spec driver is a tw*t!!! Got a 202bhp mx5 and he still cant win the mx5 race
ARGH

Tyres? Power is nothing without control;)
you cheaped out and brought a polish version

I never see any ferraris in the used car market! only need one for the stupid ferrari races, sod buying a bran new one for one race!

Check your inbox;) I do however need this 700bhp italian stallion back!

Where is this? Do you need to create a race in the community first? I was expecting some sort of FIFA 11 style, simple head to head option? Am I being ridiculously blind?

Your freind will need to create a race and then you can click on his garage in the community page to go straight in.