ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

RS Clio 182
A few Quick shots of my newly acquired RS Clio..

Bern-Marktgasse.jpg
Bern-Marktgasse_1.jpg
EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

DCi
The weird thing about the lotus challenge on the top gear track is that car they give you slides all over the show but once you do it, you win another elise which is fine to drive :s

I bought a lotus esprit sport :D I'm going to see how many championships i can polish off at the weekend

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the first lot of the black teg is qualo, lovely shots and like ya zonda too, how did you get that so far?

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
How did you get them off the PS3?

Head over to Album it GT mode > Place the cursor over one of the pics > press the triangle button and scroll down to (and select) export to XMB.

The photo will be saved onto a new album on the ps3 for you to then load onto a usb stick!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Aaaah, I did the first bit but not the second bit :) Chears mate! Will put some pictures up tomorry.

Lobby system isnt bad. When you start a lobby you get a lobby ID in the top left and can share it instead of inviting people they can just type the ID in and join.

Takes for ever to show the lobbys at the moment though
Why is that better than invites? That's poor tbh.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Finally got in a game and had to shoot off. Cheers for the 1 lap race though. Lol. Gotta sort out go karts too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
quit interesting how that online works like. that zonda is a beast, needs to be out on a more open track.

i find you get much better engine noise if you got the outside view behind you showing the whole car. the noise is way way better

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Few of my lambo that ive got, not the best as i have no idea what all the options do but will learn over time..... need to trade my std rx7 for a premium model and get some pics of it:evil:

Bern-Marktgasse_1.jpg

Bern-Marktgasse.jpg

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Why is that better than invites? That's poor tbh.

Sorry where did I say it was better?

If you know Someones running a lobby you can just go to Community and join their lounge anyway. The lobby ID is still a good thing. I don't want every CS member on my friends list for just 1 race! So instead someone can just post a lobby ID and join that game

350z GT
So is it worth buying yet??

im torn between getting it tomo as its payday or waiting a while until they patch whatever problems they can....

an the dealbreaker for me...how extensive is the mechanical modification on the cars? Did i see someone say the brakes cant be upgraded?? :/

cheers

350z GT
But how much do you look for visual details when your actually racing??

surely your focusing on the driving details much more??

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Rhetorical question, it was more trying to understand why they would have such a system over invites which are simple. Is this something to do with PSN limitations?

This is the 1st time I've used the ps3 online and I gotta say the online side is shocking! Really badly thought out, yeah it's free but that doesn't help when you can't actually figure the fecking thing out.

Not turning this into an xbox VS ps3 thing as I'm sure we're all tired of that crap but Jesus XBL is miles ahead I think

1.6 Ford Focus
The racing part of the game looks nothing like that

Looks pretty similar on mine.

Agreed with the message above somewhere though, the sound is much better on the outside view of the car. To be honest, you really need to play it through surround sound or it does sound toss.