ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greasy windscreen (inside) HELP!!!!

Clio MK3
As title says I've got some sort of grease on the inside windows tried everything to remove it from auto glym to vinegar even went and bought a steam cleaner to try and get rid of it yet it's not budging anybody had this problem before ??

try fairy liquid (seriously) gets rid of it on plates!

Mix it with hot water and use say a sponge or something

Clio MK3
Never even thought of fairy haha il give it a go willing to try anything as its doing my head in lol

Clio 182
The older ones i could tolerate but now its just taking the piss. Kinda like x factor just stale and milked to death now!!!
I agree with you! X factor is just another money making programme for mr Cowell... sorry for hijacking your thread Sonic1

Clio MK3
Lol it's allright I do agree tho they adverts are grade a s**t ... But on another note it didn't work think il try smashing all the windows and claim the insurance hahah or brake cleaner lol

BG Clio 182
Not sure but will give it a go today and will try those wipes to lol thanks for the suggestions.

You sure that it is grease exactly? My thoughts would be if all the aforementioned products wouldn't shift it, then it probably isn't? Don't know what else it could be?

They don't have that clouded protector between the sheets of glass do they in the windscreen and maybe it's blown or something and it's between the glass?

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
I had the same problem as you!!! My windscreen was awful, looked like someone had rubbed olive oil on the inside. No glass cleaners etc. worked, then @Daniel (love you for fixing my windscreen, in a totally hetrosexual way of course.) recommended AG glass polish, used some I had and it was all runny and manky, got some more today with my Halfords voucher and used it, the windscreen is amazingly clear for the first time ever. Very pleased!