ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

I'm still way behind you lot I think, but I'm just playing it in hour long goes just to drag it out a bit.

Just had a thought, all you lot making gazillions on stocks; all you can do with cash is buy properties/clothes/tatoos etc can't you? I assume you won't be able to use that money online, otherwise some people are going to be at a MASSIVE advantage.

Suzuki Jimny
I'm still way behind you lot I think, but I'm just playing it in hour long goes just to drag it out a bit.

Just had a thought, all you lot making gazillions on stocks; all you can do with cash is buy properties/clothes/tatoos etc can't you? I assume you won't be able to use that money online, otherwise some people are going to be at a MASSIVE advantage.

I read that for the online side you start over, but you can spend real money to get in-game money.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
just switched to trevor and he was in the middl eof throwing someone off a bridge... the guy is a nutter!

I had that cut scene last night too :clown:

No issue with the helicopters, but I'm struggling to land the planes.

Just can't seem to bring them down slowly enough.

S4 Avant

Cant say I land planes very often.

I tend to take off, gain altitude, reach location, jump.

Monaco 172 Ph2

I find it easier to straighten up a fair distance away an start slowing down quite a bit out, then when get to the runway slow enough to land - I found waiting til I actually got to the runway to slow down was a bad idea LOL

on your phone go on the internet and just type car in and a few dealers will pop up click one of them and you'll figure the rest no problem.

i can't wait for the online game, just been reading about it and it sounds amazing

one thing i don't like the sound of is "The events of GTA Online take place BEFORE the events of GTA 5."

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Someone whos completed the story line help me with something in the Spoiler Tags.

So basically, I went with killing Trevor. I know I know, but I thought if I chose "Deathwish" That I'd lose Franklin. And its too cliche for the black guy to die. ANYWAY, at any point afterwards have you managed to get Michael and Franklin to "Hang out". Phone always just says busy. Only hang out Ive done is Michael and his wife. This is double annoying as I didnt do a seperate save before I made the big end decision. So I'm stuck with only two characters that cant even hang out!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Everyone is way ahead of me on this. I've just got Trevor, lol.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Someone whos completed the story line help me with something in the Spoiler Tags.

So basically, I went with killing Trevor. I know I know, but I thought if I chose "Deathwish" That I'd lose Franklin. And its too cliche for the black guy to die. ANYWAY, at any point afterwards have you managed to get Michael and Franklin to "Hang out". Phone always just says busy. Only hang out Ive done is Michael and his wife. This is double annoying as I didnt do a seperate save before I made the big end decision. So I'm stuck with only two characters that cant even hang out!
I picked deathwish but from what I've heard, the person you kill off comes back after a while so maybe you just need to give it time. Assuming you've googled it?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I picked deathwish but from what I've heard, the person you kill off comes back after a while so maybe you just need to give it time. Assuming you've googled it?

Yeah I googled it, couldn't find much. No surprise considering the games only been out just over a week. The only encounter I've had since is a couple of emails, saying "I need time" from Michael. Then I've accidently met them together once, and they had a conversation where Michael is all like "Yeah I helped but it was your call, give me time". How much f**king time do they need, couple of women tbh.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
My GTA and Last of Us bundled PS3 arrived today. Just got round to sticking the GTA disc in after a number of software updates for the console. Half way through its 8.5Gb install meaning nae chance of a shot tonight.

Suzuki Jimny
Had a proper laugh last night, switched to Trevor and he was riding a scooter down the highway alongside another scooter bloke. Trevor kept saying things like 'Scooter brothers' and 'We are scootering as scooter brothers on our scooters'

Was fantastic.

Sigh, I was doing a mission yesterday where I had to race against Michael when I was Trevor back to a place, it was about 3.5 miles away. Got to 0.2 miles away and some car pulled out on me.

I was on a motorbike, so naturally flew off, next thing I know I just got ran over by Michael and that caused a mission fail. Ragequit after that, took bloody ages to get that far too! :mad: