ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Wished I'd ordered from Amazon now :( ...Tesco better now let me down on Tuesday!

Me too!
I could do with one of Deegs fossils to sit at my house all day waiting for it to arrive lol

I'll be putting a note in the door and telling them to post next door or over the road.

dk

911 GTS Cab
remember, the anticipation and build up, is 10x better than when you actually get to play the game ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab
I've never had to sign for a game, i doubt they send them all recorded delivery do they, would cost to much, especially as they don't charge for delivery.

dk

911 GTS Cab
another great trailer.......

[video=youtube_share;oIpVOr7zwAk]http://youtu.be/oIpVOr7zwAk[/video]

FN2 Type R GT
Mine is from ShopTo, so being sent by Royal Mail, which will require a signature.

In the words of Danny "I'd poke anything" Keenan, F*CK.

Have they not sent you a picture with email confirmation? I'm pretty sure unless you paid extra for recorded they will have sent it out first class

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
This thread was doing great to build up the anticipation of GTA5 but now it's just getting on my tits. Early delivery this, crap handling that, spoilers etc. I just want to enjoy the wait and then hopefully enjoy the game....the way it's meant to be. Shame as I've been reading since day 1

182 Ly ff.
My mates been playing this on his flashed Xbox and he says the attention to detail is amazing! Each character has their own strength. If you are driving in the rural area, wild animals run out in front of ya car.

Have they not sent you a picture with email confirmation? I'm pretty sure unless you paid extra for recorded they will have sent it out first class

Paid extra for recorded, oops LOL

Ah well, just got to keep my fingers crossed and keep posting delivery updates just to piss off the people complaining about delivery updates in a thread for a game everyone is excited for.

FF RB 182
Mine just says...

Tracking Information:
Latest Event: Order Received - 7 Sep 2013 22:19:37
Description: We've started preparing your parcel for delivery and it should leave our facility in the next few hours to a few days. We'll send you an e-mail once your order has dispatched. The length of time your parcel spends in this stage doesn’t change your delivery date.

• Delivery estimate Tuesday 17 Sep 2013

dk

911 GTS Cab
The reason walking into a store is a bad idea for big launches is that there won't be any copies, this will be sold out everywhere, and most of us will be working on release day, so wouldn't get to the shop until that evening, by which point all the copies will have gone.

Pre-ordering, is guaranteeing you can get it. And 99% of the time, they come before release date.