ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got some nice wheels for the clio :)

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
got some Team Dynamics 1.2 15" in black from halfords. luvvly wheels. got them on finance, interest free for first 6 months, if i pay it off in that time, therl be no interest to pay :)

£450 because i needed 195/45/15 instead of 195/50/15
myallloys.jpg

what you guys think?

:) cheers guys, mi thought id made a good choice, had to pass the cliosport test tho lol. fitting end of next week when they get delivered. halfords want £25 for fitting and £20 for tracking. what are my other options>

oh and lee, finance is great if i can pay it off in the 6 month interest free period :)

well fit em yourself and usually if you have some good lads down your local quikfit, chuck em a beer and they will do the tracking for ya!!!!
i pay for nothing fitted at quikfit lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
look coolio feela, look forward to seeing them on your motor

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
not bad, did u buy them with hankook tyres or did u pay the exrtra £60 and get toyos? the extra £15 a wheel for toyos is worth it!

jonnie7 said:
not bad, did u buy them with hankook tyres or did u pay the exrtra £60 and get toyos? the extra £15 a wheel for toyos is worth it!
NEVER GOT ASKED ABOUT THE TYRE OPTION :( OH WEELL, I AINT NO RACER.....
damn halfrauds.

about the chronos, i dont have the immediate cash to get em, hense the financce mate :) and i can slam on 15's easier :)

As father and son....
kwikfit policy is to check the tracking for free, and theyll verify their findings with you on their laser alignment equipment. If it needs altering they charge but to check it its nowt.

i think it willl need changin, but cheers mate, handy bit of info that. any ideas on how much they charge to fit too? or am i worth gettin a mate to do it then take it to them for tracking?