ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got bored and done this???

CLIO PH1 172
soooo students loan company are f**king about with my loan that i should have got on tuesday:mad::mad: and i therfore cant buy my car yet i was soo exited that by then end of this week/begining of next week i would be driving around in a ph1 172 :dapprove: BUT NOOO!!

so i was playing around with PS thinkin of how i want my car to look when i get it heres what i came up with ???
opinions please

Untitled-1-1.jpg

lowerd on coilovers
black wheels
black badges
light tint on all standerd lights
front splitter
smoothed sides

( i hope the persons whos car this is doesnt mind me doing this i cant remember wer i found it now)

CLIO PH1 172
had my mk1 clio 4 years nearly now and fancy a change and yes all will be legel lol insurence will jump up a couple of £££ but its no were near what i was paying for the 1.4 when i started driving

i know people hate sunstrips BUT i kinda like them i might experiment with using window tinting film, i think it just makes the front look a bit more agresive witch i like, em i dunno ?

Fiesta ST-2
I'm not sure where this misconception of 'spongers' comes from - it all gets paid back you know, with interest.

IIRC the loan gets written of after so many years and you only pay a tiny percentage on anything over 16k a year salary. Not that I'm agreeing with students being spongers.

Fiesta ST-2
Not the wisest thing to say about your loan mate, generally most hold a grudge against students, I had a guy giving me evils out drinking one night who called me a f**king student as he walked past I said I've never been to uni you f**king muppet!

CLIO PH1 172
i wouldnt call myself a spunger atall i go to uni 5 days a week and work from 10am until 7pm but on atleast 2 days a week (on average) im sitting in the library working untill 2-3am, i also work sat and sunday mornings. imo i work hard and therefor try to play hard lol

and like someone said i have to pay it all back with intrest its not free money from tax payers?

182 (Conversion)
Never be jealous of something someone has bought that put them in debt. There's another topic about asking young people how did they afford their car....most probably have it on tap.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You're using a student loan, to buy a car? Shouldn't you be buying books and stuff?

My student loan & wages have funded my 182, booze, nights out, booze and more nights out.

I salute you tax payers.

( although i get taxed too :( ):clown:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
lol wish i never put that i was gettin this with a loan now.
I don't see why some people are getting irate over using your loan to get a car. you have to pay back 9k for 3 years at uni anyway so you may aswell get some low interest loan on top of that and blow it.

All gets repaid via the PAYE system anyway so you hardly notice your repaying it. I intend to get mine payed off ASAP though when i have left.

As for the car id just lower it and leave it std. maybe a ph2 rear end. Less is more marra!

rps13
this thread is not about loans and students. take it somewhere else and stop provoking arguments for no reason you idiots

CLIO PH1 172
cheers guys cant wait to get 1 now before buyin a ph1 172 is ther any thing i should know about that i might not know, peolple say allways make sure belts are done anything else?

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I'm not sure where this misconception of 'spongers' comes from - it all gets paid back you know, with interest.

Unless perhaps they're a f**king weapon who's drifted through the higher education system having never really achieved anything worthwhile?

I’ve got several mates who’ve netted low salary jobs & who quite happily sit below the repayment threshold, smug in their view that they won't ever have to pay it back. :nono:

Fair much?

More poke than viagr
Nice PS mate, will look good with the side strips removed, havnt really seen that done before and think it will look ace!

Its your car mate, do what you want with it :) will be nice, hope they sort the loans out soon lol

CLIO PH1 172
lol at this thread turned in to some slaging match between tax payers and non tax payers lol

anyway yea thanks for comments about the photoshop its just how i want my car to be when i get 1 !!!