ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got bored and done this???

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Not being funny boys and girls, sponging BRITISH students are the last of our worries so wind your necks in and complain about something worth while....just my opinion.

As for the PS, stock 172's lowered look the dogs nuts I reckon. I wouldn't bother with the tints on the lights. Will look a bit MAX Power/1990's crap then.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
f**king student spongers.

wouldn't mind but at the end of the day we have to pay the money back so i dont understand why we/they (Im no longer one) get this stigma about being "spongers". :rasp:

car looks good but sides look guff

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
IIRC the loan gets written of after so many years and you only pay a tiny percentage on anything over 16k a year salary. Not that I'm agreeing with students being spongers.

yea gets written off when your about 45, you pay back the tiny ammount if you want or you can pay big chunks off. its actually 14,5k then you start paying back, if you think about it students put more money back into the "system" than your average jo blog.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
yea gets written off when your about 45, you pay back the tiny ammount if you want or you can pay big chunks off. its actually 14,5k then you start paying back, if you think about it students put more money back into the "system" than your average jo blog.

Unless perhaps they're a f**king weapon who's drifted through the higher education system having never really achieved anything worthwhile?

I’ve got several mates who’ve netted low salary jobs & who quite happily sit below the repayment threshold, smug in their view that they won't ever have to pay it back. :nono:

Fair much?

This.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea i obviously didnt read that far down the page other wise id off quoted that and said more fool them waste of time going c***s ;)

pmsl, i spent my student loans on a set of wheels for my car, a holiday to australia, fixing my car, a trip to malia and a few other bits. i dont see why anyone should have a problem with that, its a loan after all just like any other.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Thats my car! a little while ago now though

P121008_143901.jpg

P121008_144002.jpg

P121008_144101.jpg

How it is now

2009-06-21195801.jpg

2009-06-30192309.jpg

2009-06-30192143.jpg

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Stunning car Jon. I would love a ph1 in sunflower yello!

Last edited:
  TTRS & V50
lmao at this thread.

student loan is paid back END f**king OF !!

can spend it on what the f**k he likes, like 90 % of students they are spent on booze junk food and a bit of hows ya farther ! standard !

nice ps by the way !

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
lmao at this thread.

student loan is paid back END f**kING OF !!

can spend it on what the f**k he likes, like 90 % of students they are spent on booze junk food and a bit of hows ya farther ! standard !

nice ps by the way !

lmao at not reading all of the posts in this thread :clown: