ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

goodbye clio

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
well after 2 years of hell with my 53 plate 172 i had to say goodbye

good bits about the clio well i actually loved looking at it made me smile and driving it was fun but ive now got a 55 plate astra 150bhp diesel with alota wee extra half leather n stuff as the clio was just hell only had it 1 day radiator went i should have knew back then it was gonna be problems, my immobiliser wouldnt turn off sensors went there was a 600 quid job that needed done to my throttle or summat, 2nd gear went but aldo got that fixed driveshafts went, handbrakes cables snapped, back calipers seazed went threw more pads n discs than it was worth before i realised summat was wrong so all in it was the car i loved but hated!! hopefully ill get sum reliability now with the diesel bus! cheeky map aswell wont go without a thought too :) never been a vauxhall fan but hey gotta do whats best!