ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good old Saturday blast through the countryside....

Hi guys, cleaned the car this morning, taking full advantage of this nice weather.

Decided (as there was no interest in a meet from the Yorkshire lot) to go for a good old blast through the countryside along my favourite route.

Took a million pictures, so my apologies :eek:

DSCN0767.jpg

DSCN0768.jpg

DSCN0769.jpg

DSCN0772.jpg

DSCN0775.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg

DSCN0778.jpg

DSCN0779.jpg

DSCN0782.jpg

DSCN0784.jpg

DSCN0785.jpg

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0789.jpg

DSCN0791.jpg

DSCN0792.jpg

DSCN0796.jpg

DSCN0797.jpg

DSCN0802.jpg

DSCN0805.jpg

DSCN0810.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

DSCN0814.jpg

DSCN0816.jpg

DSCN0817.jpg

DSCN0823.jpg

M62

DSCN0830.jpg

DSCN0831.jpg

DSCN0832.jpg

DSCN0833.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Matt.

BG PH1 Megane 225
Great looking car, really makes me want Turini's now :dapprove: those roads look like they'd be fun to drive on! :cool:

DCi 80 DieselSport
Mate I'd have come along if I'd seen the thread sooner! That lot is no more than 15 mins from me....

Car looks lov-er-ly.

None
Car look mint Matt, on a par with the RB now i would say, pics look good too :)

everything ok with the Yozza after we did that chop job on the bracket ?

clio 182 'full fat'
hi mate is that a YOZZA? where do you buy one from and does it have a decat? any issues? it sound good?

Car look mint Matt, on a par with the RB now i would say, pics look good too :)

everything ok with the Yozza after we did that chop job on the bracket ?

Cheers Ste! Yeah its fine now mate, was defo that bracket catching on the heat sheild, all is good! :)

hi mate is that a YOZZA? where do you buy one from and does it have a decat? any issues? it sound good?

Yeah its a Yozza cat back mate (had a decat Yozza last year and it was too loud)

I got mine from Ste666 who was selling his, if you want one, you need to speak to Fred at BTM - he makes them.....

The best exhaust for the RS Clio mate, sounds awesome when you want it to, and quiet when you dont... :)