ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Girl's reaction's to your RenaultSport?

Fiesta ST200
My missus likes it! Mainly think it's the colour (RB is a definite winner with females).

But she appreciates its much different to a standard clio. After a lot of explaining mind.

She will be driving a BMW 118d convertible in white with red leather soon, because she is on that BMW scheme. Which is obviously right up her street and in her eyes much 'better' than my clio.

German Badge+White+Leather= Perfection. (for a girl)

Fiesta ST200
Makes me chuckle. Even though her german barge would get heavily out-dragged by my little french sh*tbox :p

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Speed isn't everything!

Apparently a comfortable car when your 20 is what everyone wants

Z4
Generally girls don't know about cars. An R.S. clio is in their eyes, a chavvy clio! But I don't care too much for that, my missus knows it's a money saving tool for me at the moment and I enjoy driving the little go kart!

When I had my TT I got so many comments from girls, barely any in the M3 though other than 'wow. that's a big bmw!'

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
I didn't realise there were dots. I thought it was R space S space next word.

A white FRS parked next to mums White Golf GTI earlier. I told mum she bought the wrong car. She agreed.

182trophy & Williams
after i had explained several times what the Trophy stands for she finally came to respect it,took some work tho. But tbh i couldn't give a f*ck what any bird thinks about my cars as women no f*ck all about cars anyway. END OFF:D

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
"oh s**t, slow down!" (that was just 0-64 gear2 play) followed up by "can I take it to work next week?" lol.

Z4
after i had explained several times what the Trophy stands for she finally came to respect it,took some work tho. But tbh i couldn't give a f*ck what any bird thinks about my cars as women no f*ck all about cars anyway. END OFF:D

lol, before Roy steps in, end of. :)

AG 200
I drive a bright green car with a gloss black spoiler and twin exhausts , therefore anyone over 18 thinks Im an attention seeking w@nk3r who couldnt afford a grown ups car.....I cant really argue with that. Anyone under 18 thinks it is well sik init.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
My GF doesnt get my obsession with it but does like it but hates when i go chasing the red line up the hill after a trip to Tesco. I tend to go on my B road blasts on my own haha!!

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Women want German. Simple as that.

Audi/Merc/BMW and upwards.

They don't mind Italian either in my experience!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-QlryuJzyw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

My current GF hates my Clio. With a Passion! Keeps on telling me I should sell it! NEVER!!!

Love my Clio. :) So does my Sister. She Drove it all the way to Nurburgring. She did 5 laps as well. She normally drives a Boxster but thinks the Clio has sooooo much character and is fun fun fun

IMG_3744.jpg

Chocolate Orange 172
My missus insisted I brought one lol, glad she did though, probably the best performance car I have ever driven!

Clio 172 Sport
Re: Girl's reaction's to your Clio sports?

My other half asked for a 172 in black for her first car (Good Girl), the only thing is I love driving it and she does not get a look in.

Mercedes
My Ex never really knew what it was until i started picking her up from work and all the lads would ask her about it, and that in turn made her ask about it. In the end she didnt like it becasue it was too "hard" on bumpy roads and we chopped it in for the Audi.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
My girl loves it! Apart from she says it's a stiff clutch!! But enjoys the trackdays in it!!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
My wife likes the 172 and all my daughters say its the best car I've ever owned. I love driving it. If we go anywhere we always take the Clio instead of the wife's Astra.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
If I sold the Clio and replaced it with something new / boring I don't think the other half would speak to me again!

Clio Cup
My Misses Drives an Audi A1 , We havent been going out long about 6 months , she had , had a shitty day in work , so when we needed to nip her mums i handed her the keys

"what are these for" Your Driving , itll make you smile , she didnt think so until i told her not to change gear when then little shift light flashed

Steaming up behind a 330 BMW flashing the lights to the bimmer would move out the way , by the time we got her mums she was giggling like and idiot shitty day forgotten

Now its just get it back on the road and get the misses hooked in trackdays

Clio is the ASBO car , hers is the sensible respectable car when we need to arrive quietly

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Two 'attractive' female customers leaving where I work last week said: "That Clio is absolutely beautiful". I was stood at the entrance n it made me smile... Gotta love the RB's! :)