ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gipsy crashes into my Williams and drives off

Dodgy one
Think its more likely the police could see the plate but couldnt be bothered to do anything as they know what would happen to them if they went on the site, Unfortunatly its a tw*t, Hopefully you'l find another in as good condition if you get one and go FC next time mate :cool:

Mk3 SX
Bloody hell! thats a great shame mate. Saw some pics of your Williams a few weeks ago on here and thought it looked auperb. damn shame!

Anyone heard of the company that tows away gypsies, in their 4x4s?

I heard that a bunch of skin head bouncer types(Probably pikies in their own right), come along to your requested address and tow away all the pikies.......

Stagecoach Ticket
Truley feel sorry for you mate , this happend to me last year a bmw driver ran me off the road in the lanes smashed my 55 plate fiesta zetec s to pieces then drove off , good job mine was Fix Or Repair Daily and not a williams id be smashed cost me about 4,000 to get back where i was a stabble again.

We should seak revenge clio sport vs pikeys? massive nationwide cruise bricking caravans and vw and merc vans? lol

Recaro'd 182
is it worth looking at local gypsy sites for the green merc... it has only been a week and most gypsy people stay at one place till they are cleared off by police. Most gypsy sites can prob be found on a community forum or something.

I say look for there site and then take matters into your own hands? gypo caravan i.e. their home.

gutted, it looked mint

you obviouslly dont want to hear this but i would never insure a car tpft if it was worth over 1k

sounds like they maybe did it on purpose if they were talking to you before?

black gold 182
sometimes it feels like your the most unlucky person in the world - but dont worry i was crashed into in a very similar way - wrote off the car and they fooked off - then i had all my car tires slashed - then i got a new car and one month later got car jacked. this is in the space of 3 month. so dont worry - i share you pain lol

ibiza cupra
did you tell your insurance company or did you just cancel your policy so you at least get a refund on it and get to keep your no claims

ibiza cupra
^ oh yeah

is it worth looking at local gypsy sites for the green merc... it has only been a week and most gypsy people stay at one place till they are cleared off by police. Most gypsy sites can prob be found on a community forum or something.

I say look for there site and then take matters into your own hands? gypo caravan i.e. their home.
i feel a nice big bonfire comming on lol

350Z GT
^ oh yeah

i feel a nice big bonfire comming on lol

why single out just the 1 site... do everyone else a favour while your at it and burn the lot of em :approve:
Bad news about the williams being crashed into. The law needs to be sorted as i cant see it being too long before people start turning vigilante on these scum.

CLIO V6 255
lol.
i never went fully comp becuase it would cost £790 MORE, which i didnt have, insurance was already £1100 third party

i told my insurance about the crash and they said i wont loss my 1years NCB.
but i wish i did go fully comp now.
ive got a solicitor looking into getting some money for the car and for whip lash from the govement thingy that all insurance companies pay into. but he said dont expect a lot ill be lucky to get £1000 for car and whip lash.
car may be on ebay in a month or so if anyones interested.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The wheels were brand new and the interior was minter than mint. Those themselves should fetch you back £700 minimum.

CLIO V6 255
The wheels were brand new and the interior was minter than mint. Those themselves should fetch you back £700 minimum.

danny boy

the interiors still mint but the wheels are not no more,
in the crash it took a little chunk out of 2 of the wheels but only on the silver rim part, so i got 2 good and 2 with a little chuck out but not to noticble.

Never above 25mpg
his mum died does that count?
brad_pitt_shirtless.jpg

Shamefully fiction!! Always loved the Williams Clio! :(

In fact you are lucky its a williams 3, same shell as a monaco valver, so the sunroof wont be a problem.

Its very easy to reshell these cars, with an engine crane and some mates youll get t done over a weekend for sure.

The rear beam is the same, so you can leave the valver one on. Use the panels and two wheels off the valver until you can get better replacements.

Do the mechanicals first so you can drive it, and do the interior as an when you have time.

Pm me if you need any help.

I'd go and have a descreet look around some local pikey sites for any green merc vans. You might get lucky, 1st on you see note the plate, then go and grass them to the police saying that you've remembered the plate. See if they do anything then?

I've only met a couple proper pikeys in my life. All where dirty scummers who tried to blagg pints of us in the pub. They say that a small minority give the rest a bad name, but b****cks.

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
Anyone heard of the company that tows away gypsies, in their 4x4s?

I heard that a bunch of skin head bouncer types(Probably pikies in their own right), come along to your requested address and tow away all the pikies.......

they set up camp in our work car park and the securty guard phoned a group of guys to tow them away and trust me you wouldnt wantg to mess with the guys that turned up