ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ghm's LY 182

Cheers bud, I tried my best.
Brilliant idea... Why didn't I think of that? Have carbon wrap and gloss black I could have used.

The cars look so good together, especially with the nice plates. Love the red pin stripe on the leon splitter, nice touch.
Threw mountain bike in back of the caddy and went for a ride, would never have done that in the Clio [emoji4] [emoji106]

Proper excited viewing your little updates. Makes me happy. Lol. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Ghm
Cheers bud, I tried my best.
Brilliant idea... Why didn't I think of that? Have carbon wrap and gloss black I could have used.

The cars look so good together, especially with the nice plates. Love the red pin stripe on the leon splitter, nice touch.
Threw mountain bike in back of the caddy and went for a ride, would never have done that in the Clio [emoji4] [emoji106]

Proper excited viewing your little updates. Makes me happy. Lol. Keep up the good work.

:cool: Have you got a project thread on the go in other marques for the Caddy? Would be interesting content, with the plans you mentioned last week.

But thanks mate, still get more looks in the clio than the leon. Which says alot! Carbon vinyl is the solution to all problems.. :p

:cool: Have you got a project thread on the go in other marques for the Caddy? Would be interesting content, with the plans you mentioned last week.

But thanks mate, still get more looks in the clio than the leon. Which says alot! Carbon vinyl is the solution to all problems.. :p

No thread yet. I will get one up once I start doing a few bits. Do have some good plans for it [emoji106]
Yeah, Mrs was annoyed when we went to pick the Audi up, she was behind me and said everyone was looking at the Clio. Nobody looked at her Audi. [emoji4]

Literally couldn't resist a coat of wax or two..

24983189079_5e64578951_b.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Cool mate - i was going to say you should have given Glentyan alloys in Paisley a shout, used them 4 times now - absolutey spot on!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love LY. If you're not far away I would be happy to organise wheel refurbishment unless you have someone you trust?

I know it's not always the easiest thing to find.

Love LY. If you're not far away I would be happy to organise wheel refurbishment unless you have someone you trust?

I know it's not always the easiest thing to find.

Thanks Gally, much appreciated - had quite a few wheels done by these guys and they do a really good job. Should have it back tomorrow for an update on that. :)
Looked stunning today, pictures really don't do it justice!

Oh hi.
131.JPG
Least I know the brake lights work eh..
But seriously Omg lol! I actually remember looking into the rear view mirror at your Lapiz Blue R, what a machine and it was those + S3's that were dominating the strip (except the 1200HP GTR's of course.)

But thanks mate, got a fair few waves and flashes leaving Crail - even from a Ferrari driver?
Cool to see your already at a show/meet. Looking great with you bud!
New front plate looks spot on.

FYI. I sprayed the diamond

Cheers Dan, it got a lot of attention + there was another LY 182 on the strip giving it yaldy. I'm not sure hes on here but these wee things can shift..

On the diamond, that's cool - personally quite like it black, but we will see.

fair few waves and flashes leaving Crail - even from a Ferrari driver?
How ironic.... I had a load of flashes and a big wave from a 458 driver on the way to blyton. Also a stunning ac cobra driver and his passenger admiring the car and giving thumbs up as they overtook me [emoji41]

I much prefer the black Diamond myself. Such a nice car it wouldn't matter what colour the diamond was [emoji14]

Least I know the brake lights work eh..
But seriously Omg lol! I actually remember looking into the rear view mirror at your Lapiz Blue R, what a machine and it was those + S3's that were dominating the strip (except the 1200HP GTR's of course.)

Cheers, aye that's the norm up there these days, actually brilliant although my times were horrendous as I couldn't get any heat in my tyres so I was around 1 second slower than normal.

Still it's a good laugh and that is what matters!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Cheers, aye that's the norm up there these days, actually brilliant although my times were horrendous as I couldn't get any heat in my tyres so I was around 1 second slower than normal.

Still it's a good laugh and that is what matters!
What times did you run mate ?

Lovely purchase mate, stunning car, remember seeing this when @LiquidYellDan had his project thread. You based near Crail?

Thanks mate, not based near Crail - i'm over on the west.. But the B roads around Crail + the clio is just jaw dropping.

Not checked them all but IIRC they were around the 13 second mark. Usually running around 12.2 with a passenger.
Had Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2's on which need a good few launches before they actually bite so was just spinning up off the line.

13 seconds is just incredible all the same bud, always see the Crail starter pack on Facebook: 7R or S3 + an Apr map lol! In saying that quite fancy a DSG S3 now to replace the Leon. :smile:

Had the 182 in for alloy refurb, it's now a darker anthracite (not sure the phone picked it up as well as i'd hoped though.)

25648253825_42a8694f12_c.jpg

Fabia splitter on as well but after seeing another LY at crail with the Ktec carbon splitter on it's not quite the same, but any splitter is better than no splitter.

Managed to source a really cheap PH1 172 airbox with all clips intact, only downside is a few bad marks on it - which you will properly see from the bay image below. Definitely makes the drives around the town more subtle over the fatty induction, no doubt that will go back on at some point though.

Fills up the engine bay pretty nicely though:

25769828271_254ab29a76_c.jpg

Airbox looks good! Still looking clean and mint with you [emoji106]
Definitely need a better pic showing the newly done alloys though! [emoji5] Bet it's really improved the looks of it.

Keep up the good work

Bloody hell that thing is clean! Love the two reg plates too :blush:

:) Thanks Jesus, loving your regi too:up:

Airbox looks good! Still looking clean and mint with you [emoji106]
Definitely need a better pic showing the newly done alloys though! [emoji5] Bet it's really improved the looks of it.

Keep up the good work

Haha thanks, even got to the level of feeling bad when the mats get a little dirt on them after remembering how spotless they were when I picked up. On the alloy front, yep will do this weekend - the weather is looking very nice indeed. :cool:

Cheers, really appreciate it troops! Splitter just finishes it off nicely Dan - so pleased with the look now and as a bonus tonight - Auto Finesse have the picture above on their Facebook page at the moment lol.