ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geordie Lass Saying Heyy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Renaultsport Clio197
Hey

Just got meself a Clio 197 so thought I would join on here and see what it was like :D

Uploaded some pics of the new car.

Bye for now :)

Toni x

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A geordie bird saying ''nine thirty'' gives me inst-wood.

I tried it several times when I was there.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Welcome! There's a chance for you to have your first meet coming up! A bunch of us from the north east are all going to meet our north westerly bretheren on the 26th of this month!

Feel free to come along I'm sure you'd fit right in :D ...Since you drive a Clio and all that

Listerine & Poledo
a female that goes to CS and immediately offers up pics, other than that of the car?

Worst Hoax thread of the year.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
a female that goes to CS and immediately offers up pics, other than that of the car?

Worst Hoax thread of the year.

has a real Facebook account, but how hard is it to link it? I dunno might be genuine

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
^ Isn't the one to the right of the lass in the black a doctor in casualty?

Renaultsport Clio197
Nyall, yes i know Dan Middlemass.

My facebook is completely real, and i will upload photos to show that I am real also and no hoax!! just needed a chance to get onto my own laptop :p

and yes I am single as Facebook says :)

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Nyall, yes i know Dan Middlemass.

My facebook is completely real, and i will upload photos to show that I am real also and no hoax!! just needed a chance to get onto my own laptop :p

and yes I am single as Facebook says :)

If you know Dan Middlemass then this is your perfect opportunity to prove to all the ClioSporter's that you're genuine ;)

What does Dan do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.