ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gears of War 3

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
I love how the gears adverts always have great soundtracks. Awesome.

Mazzy Star - Into Dust.
Its been used on a mobile phone ad already but its a fantastic album if you want to chillout.

Bus w**ker
f**k sake, I pre-ordered this piece of s**t months ago but no sign of it. My mate pre-ordered from Tesco on Monday and got it yesterday. c**t.

I'm not even arsed about Gears tbh, I just want to shut the c**t up from going on about how awesome it is.

Bee suck baws.

Bus w**ker
TBH I accusing him of lying until I looked at his achievements :eek:. Good news is that he's just installed the 2mb update and it's corrupted his save game, so he's now lost 4 hours of his life that he'll never get back. Karma, I like it.

Its multiplayer is one of the best around! Although I agree 2 wasn't great due to lag even the first was awesome!

lol it took me about 30 minutes to actually find a game in GoW1, 2 was a bit better but the lag was unbearable. Truly shocking MPs.

So much so that I can't even be assed with GoW3.

Bus w**ker
Two mates I know that got it on Saturday love it, said it plays amazingly and looks awesome. My copy was dispatched yesterday so I'm expecting it to be waiting for me when I get in from work tonight.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome, another twelve hours of running to cover, shooting everything, running to cover, shooting everything, running to cover... and shooting everything.

Scirocco GT 210
Got this yesterday (thanks Amazon), so spent most of yesterday playing the campaign. Really is a fantastic game, best of the three. Horde mode has been majorly improved too.

And for those of you who have played all the GOW games..

(Minor spoiler alert)

Act 3 will bring a tear to your eye.

Bus w**ker
Turned up yesterday thanks to Bee...and I mostly lost my entire night to it. f**king awesome game, looks good and plays well. The AI is s**t but I've not played a game yet that isn't, at least in 3 they actually come to revive you when you're downed instead of just standing there looking at you. It's very easy though, I'm playing through on Hardcore and if Insane had been available from the go I'd have increased difficulty.

Online I've not touched yet, will do this week though as a few mates and people on my list have it now. Those I know that got it early (c***s) have said that online is amazing, especially Horde mode.

Might get this tomorrow, trade in a load of games that are gathering dust, and pay pennies for it.

Most of my mates are getting it so I suppose I better give it another chance, for the third time!!

CBR1K, F21 125D
Online:

Seems smoother, far more consistant, though; I'm not sure it's DEDICATED servers, becuase there is still a shot issue.
Maybe it's smoother for the Americ**ts, but that's always the case.

Again, FAR better than the other 2, and 5player horder / coop is fantastic!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Online is amazing in comparison now. Spent all last night playing it with a party of 5. So much fun.

The best multiplayer game on the xbox. It's the only game I've ever played where you can beat opposition of a much higher standard purely by working properly as a team.

Last night, none of us had touched an xbox for about a year, and we were winning a lot.

That is one great thing I can say about GoW, it is a very team based game, unlike COD where you can have a bunch of tits on your team and you still kick ass.

Punto/Clio GTT
any of you see the gow3 trike that paul junior did on american chopper? apparantly the developers are gonna try get it in the next game

f**king. badass.

Last edited by a moderator:

AK

M240i
Still too much money.
Just bought an iPad.
Don't know where Morrisons is.
I'm Scottish.

Insert excuses here.

FYI I'm gunna FaceTime (FaceFuck) the s**t out of you.

Bus w**ker
Yeah. But be warned the controls will take a bit to get used to...and it doesn't tell you simple things like how to run (hold down A) or how to switch weapon/grenade (D pad).