ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear knob insert sticker

Mk1 Focus RS
so the gear knob insert on my 182 is faded and i want to sort it. dont really want to pay 50 pound for an original gear knob from renault!

so my two options are...

1. spray it myself.

anyone know where i can get the sticker with the gear numbers from (as when sprayed will be blank)?

or

2. buy one that has already been done (ive heard that a few people on here refurb and sell them)

is this true? if so who does it?

cheers

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I need to respray mine before putting stickers on... anyone know the paint code used for the silver inside 182's? Do Halfords do it? Cheers.

Mk1 Focus RS
I need to respray mine before putting stickers on... anyone know the paint code used for the silver inside 182's? Do Halfords do it? Cheers.

not sure regarding the code im just going to use some silver spray paint, then attach the decal ive just odered for it

This is what I did with mine, carbon wrap with White decal :)
The decal cost £2.50 including an airbag decal as well

IMG_2431.jpg

I found doing a gear insert the hardest!! so many creases around the edges so i didn't bother!:( couldn't flatten them!

Really? I didn't think it was too hard but then again I've had a lot if practice lol :p the only thing I've tried to do and gave up on is the handbrake surround :/ couldn't get the creases out no matter how much I heated it up :(