ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave her a quickie RB182+UKDM DC2

RB 182 cup
Hey Peeps,

My brother and I woke up with the sun in our eyes for the first time in a while, and decided to use the few hours of sunlight we had to give the cars a quick detail (2.5 hours)

For the brief time we had, we were both happy with the results.

_MG_0755.jpg

_MG_0754.jpg

_MG_0771.jpg

_MG_0776.jpg

_MG_0774.jpg

_MG_0773.jpg

_MG_0767.jpg

_MG_0751.jpg

_MG_0749.jpg

_MG_0748.jpg

ClioSport 172
Hey Marty, Good look. I ususally take 3 hours! Was ashamed you saw my car in its dirty state.

I normally spend 1.5hours waxing before i am happy with it! mine gets 1 rinse, 2 car wash soap downs including the door jams, then quick clay to lift any remaining dirt (alternate pannels per cleaning session otherwise takes too long!), then wax, hoover out, glass polish internal and external, vinyl restor if needed on faded black bits, then furnitur polish inside if needed, then rainex glass(external!).

I hate the wheels, they are a pig to clean and the std ones just look a bit hhhmmmppfff. really like the black ones recently put on here with the orange diamonds, may go that route.

RB 182 cup
Hey Marty, Good look. I ususally take 3 hours! Was ashamed you saw my car in its dirty state.

I normally spend 1.5hours waxing before i am happy with it! mine gets 1 rinse, 2 car wash soap downs including the door jams, then quick clay to lift any remaining dirt (alternate pannels per cleaning session otherwise takes too long!), then wax, hoover out, glass polish internal and external, vinyl restor if needed on faded black bits, then furnitur polish inside if needed, then rainex glass(external!).

I hate the wheels, they are a pig to clean and the std ones just look a bit hhhmmmppfff. really like the black ones recently put on here with the orange diamonds, may go that route.

Hello fella. Are you the guy i met at the petrol station the other day?

I used pretty basic cleaning methods tbh...1 wash down with power hose, then wash and wax followed by quick spray detail cleaner and wonder wheels on the alloys and a hoover inside. I would polish it properly but in this weather there really is no point!

ClioSport 172
I'm up for it. And yes Marty, you littered my car so i could find this amazing forum!

The seats were awesome in your car, if i didnt have to spend so much racing bikes i would follow your lead on wheels and front buckets, but with a cushion, they were quite firm under the ass

Honda Integra Type R DC2
I'm up for it. And yes Marty, you littered my car so i could find this amazing forum!

The seats were awesome in your car, if i didnt have to spend so much racing bikes i would follow your lead on wheels and front buckets, but with a cushion, they were quite firm under the ass

haha!! you really need to have a saddle to sit in his seats...

:clown: