ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gameplay Video Thread

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
We've got a hi-res screenshot thread so I thought I'd start a gameplay video thread... :tonguewink: (I couldn't find an existing one). Please feel free to share your gaming exploits, favourite clips, whatever. Don't make me look a fool for creating a thread with no contributions. Please. :blush:

To get the ball rolling I've just started playing Metro: Last Light Redux. It's a game I missed first time around hence I thought I'd give it a go now. Whilst my PC is not a 'beast' by today's standards it does still hold up quite well. Here's a short(ish) video I've created of the game. I've not had much time on it yet hence the footage is from the earlier part of the game. Chrome users can view it at 60fps.

Yeah. I remember that video. Graphics look good considering its not a big spec pc.
I wouldn't know what a high end pc is these days. Lol. Was probably 9 years ago I had a gaming pc build.

As I don't have Kinect set up on my Xbox it's awkward to record, normally you'd just say xbox record that
[emoji41]

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Here's a couple of 'Shadowplay' recordings from Skyrim. Heavily modded and using various ENB add-ons and extras. Sadly the recordings haven't done the game justice really :(

Fifa ones funny!
Lol @ the likeness too.

Skyrim looks great, never tried it as I'm afraid it'd suck me in. Lol. They should do a MMORPG skyrim style.
Was addicted to warcraft for a long time years ago, It's getting dated now though.... Did play it a bit last year, but it was so quiet it lost its fun. Think everyone is max level and spends their time in the high end instances and areas.

1.8 Civic EX
How do you get the recording from the Xbox onto YouTube for sharing? I've got a few daft ones that I'll put up if I knew how....

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Fifa ones funny!
Lol @ the likeness too.

Skyrim looks great, never tried it as I'm afraid it'd suck me in. Lol. They should do a MMORPG skyrim style.
Was addicted to warcraft for a long time years ago, It's getting dated now though.... Did play it a bit last year, but it was so quiet it lost its fun. Think everyone is max level and spends their time in the high end instances and areas.
They have done a MMORPG Skyrim style. Elder Scrolls Online.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
true, but he was saying how he played WOW, insinuating he does some PC gaming.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Probably my favourite clip, 230mph M3 :smilingimp:. Need to make some more as I've improved a fair bit since doing this.

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
OK, hopefully this has worked. Used the upload to put it on one drive, then downloaded to phone, then uploaded to you tube.

This is some fool trying to ram me in an online race in GTA V and failing. Make sure you got your sound on as the "Fuc....." makes it more amusing....

MGS V : Ground Zeros. So this is what next gen stealth games/AI gets you...."What the...?"

Last edited:
true, but he was saying how he played WOW, insinuating he does some PC gaming.
Think I've heard of elder scrolls. I'd probably have to buy a gaming rig to play it though

Yeah, I don't have a gaming pc now.... my laptop can play wow though.
Used to love MMORPG. Used to play asherons call, in hindsight it was a dire game! Lol. But I Damn loved it to death at the time.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I hate how the lotus f1 car sounds when flat shifting lol.. This is my 5.15 but I really need to try again as its quite messy.

The footage is odd, the sounds terrible.
Shifts sound awful (I don't flat shift it) and sounds like I'm holding it at redline in the gears sometimes which I'm not.
Doesn't pick up throttle blips on down shifts either.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Good thread!

I might try and get something uploaded with ShadowPlay today. I'm dropping the recording spec to 720p at the absolute best as my slow broadband will take an age to upload anything bigger.

Inferno 225 cup
One drive app on my phone then upload to youtube mobile app.

On the xbox if you go to the video you should see the option to upload to one drive.

I'm having trouble with this mate, I've saved my replay but where the hell its gone I don't know:

I'm all confused :(

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm having trouble with this mate, I've saved my replay but where the hell its gone I don't know:

I'm all confused :(

Hmmm in the game if you have saved the replay it should be viewed from the forza tv option on the main menu of the game. If you then want to record part of the replay double tap the xbox home button on controller and in apps you want the dvr. The rest should be self explanatory but any trouble let us know.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Here's a couple all captured at 720p on the PC using nVidia's Shadowplay feature.

Call of Juarez : Gunslinger - not bad at all for £2.99!

Bit of Warframe - using the Nekros warframe against the Corpus

Clio Cup self-fail on Project Cars - into 1st you go....... BOOM!

Focus RS all over the shop using the 360 pad on Project Cars

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
A montage from the PC version of Project Cars that I made last night. I posted this in the PCars thread but have also posted here to keep the thread alive and 'for completeness'... hahaha! Loving this sim/game!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
A montage from the PC version of Project Cars that I made last night. I posted this in the PCars thread but have also posted here to keep the thread alive and 'for completeness'... hahaha! Loving this sim/game!

Have you got over your initial doubts with this now, Andy?

What capture software did you use? nVidia Shadowplay and then spliced them together with something else?