ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Game Trade Ins

Inferno 182 CUP
Wheres the best place?

I want MW3 but have no monies.

I have a brand new still sealed in cellophane copy of FIFA 12 Special Edition for PS3 i can sell to fund it .. but wheres best?

Not traded games for a long time but i had a new game in the olden days of ps2 and game would still only give me a couple quid for it. As said Ebay it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I went to trade in Deus Ex, LA Noire and Crysis 2 for Batman AC. Game and Gamestation offered me around £5 - £6 max for each game.

Put them on Ebay, sold Deus Ex for £13, LA Noire for £14 and Crysis 2 for £10.

Bit better, TBH.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
HMV if they still do it.
When i worked in Gamestation we always had to match their prices.

Mk5 golf gti
Hmv do a trade in for battlefield 3 for 2.99 if you trade a top game

Maybe do the same for cod?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
ebay it mate, get nothing on trade in

took in resistance 3 crysis 2, dead space 1 & 2 and like 4 other games and game offered me £28. i sold resistance for £30 on its own

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I don't bother trading games in these days. Best buy near me give you £1 if they don't sell the game or £5 if they do.

Not worth it imo

SQ5
If its still in wrapping take it somewhere that sells it. Tell them your nan bought it for you for your birthday but you already have it. No receipt as you didnt want to seem ungrateful.

Done it a coupe times when younger!