ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuse box issues, fuses that can't be accessed? 2006 New shape clio

Hope someone can shed some light on this, while trying to check the fuses to find out why the lights behind the heater controls have stopped working. I found that the fuse box by the steering wheel seems to be completely out of alignment with the access hole in the dashboard.

The top two rows of fuses are inaccesible. Now either something dodgy has gone on with the car before we owned it or renault have made a big balls up when they made the car.

Has anyone else experienced this or are we the only ones with a misaligned fusebox?

I think I am going to have to take the plastic cover around the steering wheel off to access the fuses if I can figure out how, there doesn't seem to be any screws or clips and tugging it didn't seem to make it budge. Any ideas :)

Rich T

Megane dci 130
Lucky for you I done one today!

1. Remove the two little plastic strips separating the top dash With the bottom
2. Undo the two t20 screws on the right hand side. ( they were under the little strip)
3. Open the drivers door and remove the side trim on the end of the dash. ( you may need to remove the door seal slightly.)
4. Undo the t20 screw there.
5. Pull the main trim off..

Thanks for the instructions, will have a look at the weekend.

To answer the question above, no the manual doesn't mention that the cheese eating surrender monkeys put the fuse box in the wrong place lol xx