ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FTP Sync

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Is there such a program where if i dump some pics into a folder on my hard drive it will automatically sync which a folder on my webspace without me having to click anything or do anything etc?

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Yeah i know the FTP programs will do this but that involves having to open them etc.

At the minute we have created a batch process in Photoshop for taking our pics, resizing them, adding the watermark and dumping them into a folder.

What we would like to do is once they are put into this folder is have this sync'd with the same folder on our webserver or FTPserver so basically it saves quite a bit of time.

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
maybe consider dropbox, install it on all your computers and you'll get 2GB of online storage and all computers will be sync'd. even comes up in MY Computer as a local drive