ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FRS- 5 special editions

Golf R soon...
They will be auctioned off after Le Mans classic as well.

I'll still have a RS500 mind...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
NotSureIfWant.jpg

GTD, Lupo
Its not really the same is it so dont see a point. I have seen a fiesta with the same as the white one around my way.

Paul

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I dont get it.

Seriously trying to milk the FRS IMO.

They all look silly, will look even more silly when driving around the road.

The seats look good, but the paint jobs look like something a ned/chav would love.

Still think the 500 is the best colour.

Not as bad as the Gordini 200 pish that Renault came out with...

325xi ¦ MX-5
"PokéRS - Gotta buy them all!"

Went shopping with the wife yesterday and did about 20kms but saw 3 white ones! theses things are becoming so common here in Switzerland, you'd have to buy a standard focus to get some exclusivity! LOL

R26
"PokéRS - Gotta buy them all!"

Went shopping with the wife yesterday and did about 20kms but saw 3 white ones! theses things are becoming so common here in Switzerland, you'd have to buy a standard focus to get some exclusivity! LOL

Same here they are common as muck - loads of chavs round this area they seem to love the halfords body kit stying the FRS has stuck on them :dead: