ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front splitter choices ph2 182

Loads of screws to hold the Skoda one then cut off the end with a sharp knife. Job done. Or pay over 10x the price for a Cup splitter and it'll smash into bits as soon as you touch a kerb.

FF Orange Clio 182
That GRP one is way too expensive. I'd rather keep my broken carbon one on ;) trying to decide between the cupra r and the fabia!

RB 182 FF
I personally can't stand the cheap nasty plastic of the fabia type splitters, gloss black GRP looks so much more stylish although I know not everyone wants to spend that much and that's fair enough. Mines been on 3 years and still looks like new so I feel it was worth the money, particularly for me as my wheels are gloss black and it matches nicely..

182 Cup
uploadfromtaptalk1450693294896.jpg

Just fitted my cupra splitter on the weekend :)

I've had the Fabia one on as prefer it over no spitter at all... but compared to the OE Cup one I hate it.

The Cup one looks miles better, but I'm too scared to fit it and smash what is second hand gold dust, may have to raise the suspension a little I think

FF Orange Clio 182
Apologies for reviving the thread. I bought the larger 307 splitter but I'm having second thoughts about fitting it as I'm going to be a bit ocd about the gap. What's the lowest clean looking splitter? I'm going to wrap the centre of the bumper so I think something plain and smooth will look the best.

I'm also planning on getting the grill, mirrors and fog surrounds sprayed satin black.. Is spraying the splitter a good idea or will it come off/chip and look a bit naff?