ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From STI to EVO IX

-Dan-

ClioSport Club Member
I have decided to do something I never though I ever would and make the move from Subaru to Mitsubishi and after just 2 days what can I say, Its like a completely different animal in ever way possible, so much better and nicer to drive!

Getting a lot of stick from people for being on both sides but stick the middle finger up to them :blush:

Here it is!

43E00BF0-88CE-4294-BC3F-B6E9447B008A_zpsakqn5flq.jpg

41E22FF7-EB58-42AD-8579-6DBBE258306F_zps4jg1pqt9.jpg

76F49BEC-BEED-4613-8A08-0C1987EAA7D0_zpstm0advci.jpg

F639BD30-8745-42F3-BC73-197F4C22745B_zpsd2xeyeit.jpg

4D7166B1-1B45-41A3-9683-F3EB3D338954_zpshz3gdgnd.jpg

860B79C0-1938-4306-876E-0D99399B7F19_zps01zncoqb.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Very very nice mate, I keep on looking at the 7 RS. [emoji41] [emoji106]

Spec, miles? etc....[emoji2]

Got you mate, so no important chassis upgrades or trick diffs or anything... not worth the extra ££££'s then really is it.

My old man used to import all the jap stuff until the crazy import charges came into force, he had them all starting from the mk1 up until the 7 or 8. I've always preferred them to the Scoobs. My favorate was the Evo VI Makinen Edition he brought over for a customer...awesome!!!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Beautiful car.

A friend of a friend has one of these, and it's absolutely amazing apart from shite wheels which he loves.

image.jpeg

I'm sure he paid no where near £20k though, a couple of years ago.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Always wondered what the differences between MR and non MR cars.

Does the MR package apply to only certain models i'e VIII >

?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Awesome, good purchase. If they had the noise of the Impreza they would be perfect.

Evo 5 RS
I was interested and put a magnet on all the panels to find what they were!

It is a pain in the arse ain't it! Way to many models

Yeah, when I bought my MR I was asking the guy what exhaust it was so I could tell the insurance. Had no idea they came with half the stuff. Yours is definitely an MR roof as it has the lines. Who knows! I didn't even think they did the MR in red (they did)! I gave up trying to keep track of what is what :smiley:.

Does yours have the MR badge on the gear gaiter? To me, it sounds like an MR.

Last edited:
  Evo 5 RS
Yes, as I understand it the ridges, and the fact it's aluminium makes that an MR roof. I don't know enough to know what options were available from the dealers. I know someone that will know for sure though, I'll ask - he will likely know straight away what the score is.

PM me the chassis number if you want

Last edited:

-Dan-

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, as I understand it the ridges, and the fact it's aluminium makes that an MR roof. I don't know enough to know what options were available from the dealers. I know someone that will know for sure though, I'll ask - he will likely know straight away what the score is.

PM me the chassis number if you want
Alright bud cheers! I'll dig it out

Evo 5 RS
From what I've read SNCT9A6U is a 9, 7U should be an MR. They're all registered weirdly over here, man. It's a minefield. They all go like stink so it's no real biggy lol :D

-Dan-

ClioSport Club Member
From what I've read SNCT9A6U is a 9, 7U should be an MR. They're all registered weirdly over here, man. It's a minefield. They all go like stink so it's no real biggy lol :smiley:

Mines a nightmare to read, I ain't got the v5 yet just going from chassis plate and I can't make any sense of it

They do indeed go like absolute stink