ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car normality.

172, Tiguan
Just a quick picture from the weekend. Comes as no surprise that one of them's got the bonnet up.

1EEBAF72-D7F2-4276-AF62-8A9BBC37983A-2699-00000187DBB4A491.jpg

The 172 started on the first turn of the key as well. Surprised me a lot. It's only run for 5 minutes since August and hasn't moved at all in that time. I'm pretty sure the next time it'll come out will be in March when it needs an MOT.

172, Tiguan
Yeah, it's my new daily replacing the BMW. We've still got the Tiguan for when I need a decent car. :)

Previous owners picture:

197_zps6219a3c8.jpg

I started the ITB'd beast up at the weekend - first time it's started in 2 months since I got the pissrat. Started first turn of the key though the battery was nearly flat lol pretty gobsmacked

Mine wont be out till march for MOT too now :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Superb, I simply love Albi Blue, classy choice!

172, Tiguan
I started the ITB'd beast up at the weekend - first time it's started in 2 months since I got the pissrat. Started first turn of the key though the battery was nearly flat lol pretty gobsmacked

Mine wont be out till march for MOT too now :(

I was amazed the Odessey battery had held charge for 2 months! I was fully expecting to have to push it.

Yeah, I like the Albi on the 197. I think it suits it quite well, especially when it's clean. Shame its the wrong time of year for all of that really.

172, Tiguan
I have no idea what spoiler it is, but i'm pretty sure there is a Renault receipt for it somewhere.