ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 5

Citroen DS3 DSport
Some right dirty driving drivatars!!! AI does appear to be a big improvement and much more natural looking.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Do they still break on slight turns that don't need breaking for? The main reason AI was s**t is because even on the hardest setting it was a piece of piss because they just braked at every corner.

Ph 1 172
Do they still break on slight turns that don't need breaking for? The main reason AI was s**t is because even on the hardest setting it was a piece of piss because they just braked at every corner.

there is no "AI" in the normal sense to speak of it is computer controlled cars that are driving like real life people, its so much more aggressive than before, it's hard to even out break some drivers and it's rather annoying sometimes as peoples drivatars smash you out of the way

there is no "AI" in the normal sense to speak of it is computer controlled cars that are driving like real life people, its so much more aggressive than before, it's hard to even out break some drivers and it's rather annoying sometimes as peoples drivatars smash you out of the way

Yep this I fine annoying, if you are side on with a car and coming up to a corner, they seem to always take the racing line so just hit into you!

Civic Si
+1 to that, you tried the F1 cars too? Also loads of fun!

The only other annoying thing is the ridiculous colour schemes the other cars have - it's asif all the other Drivatars are blind, and have just driven it through Dulux at 100mph.

I have read you can turn off the custom paint jobs and revert the cars you play against back to a standard colour.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yes the option is there to turn that off, I may well make use of it. I've not tried a F1 car yet.

I have read you can turn off the custom paint jobs and revert the cars you play against back to a standard colour.

Good to know cheers, it's a shame as it could work well but having every car looking like an abstract painting makes for a disappointing and ugly race!

I'll find it when I'm next on, cheers again

Civic Si
Good to know cheers, it's a shame as it could work well but having every car looking like an abstract painting makes for a disappointing and ugly race!

I'll find it when I'm next on, cheers again

No worries. I haven't got an XBOne yet, I think I'm going to wait until after Xmas but it's very tempting still! They will all be sold out now mind...

Skoda Fabia vRS
So I'm new to Forza, just spent a while upgrading and painting my car and now I can't race the bloody thing unless I remove all my upgrades! Am I missing something or are the upgrades therefore 100% pointless

1.8 Civic EX
So I'm new to Forza, just spent a while upgrading and painting my car and now I can't race the bloody thing unless I remove all my upgrades! Am I missing something or are the upgrades therefore 100% pointless

You have probably upgraded it too far so it's to good for the class you are trying to race in. It's class is displayed as the letter, a, b, c, d etc

1.8 Civic EX
To be honest I'm not bothered about the amount of tracks or cars, especially the cars as I never use all of them anyway.

i quite like the cars with the personalised decals etc as long as they aren't too over the top. It's cool how it puts your freinds drivatars in the race with you rather than complete randoms.

the first couple of corners of spa are near impossible to get through without taking damage though as some of them are so damn aggressive. Clever how they barge each other and go off the track etc . I also like that you don't have to be 1st to get gold, it means you can actually sit in with the pack rather than just shooting out in front and being on your own for the whole thing. Makes it feel like much more of a race.

1.8 Civic EX
How do you know you don't have the cars? And what cars should they be? The pack makes them available, you still have to buy them in game like another car.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Just a quick q - how the hell do we get hold of our Day One Car Park? I redeemed the code, but don't have the cars?

Have a look in your messages, I don't know about day one cars (I've not seen any) but special edition cars appear in messages when redeemed.

Have a look in your messages, I don't know about day one cars (I've not seen any) but special edition cars appear in messages when redeemed.

Yeah nothing there, I only have the message for VIP Membership :(

How do you know you don't have the cars? And what cars should they be? The pack makes them available, you still have to buy them in game like another car.

Because I checked in the car list and they don't come up :)

Looking around some people seem to be having the same issue so hopefully that'll be resolved soon, I also am not getting the VIP Membership benefits yet either, though funnily enough I got the message for that!

Citroen DS3 DSport
The cars are showing up ok for me to buy after redeeming my day one code. I did have to enter the code manually though rather than having kinect scan it.

GSXR + KDX220
I can't believe the Nordschleife isn't in it any more :( Just had a look online regarding why it isn't....shame! Not that I have an Xbox One yet anyway....

Revels Mum & Sister
I'll be on forza 4 in a bit, nurburgring with a porsche I think ;).

The poor have to have some benefits I guess....

I am enjoying Forza. I am not a Forza freak though and there are plenty of cars/tracks to be getting on with. I cannot believe people are surprised about DLC. Things have been going this way for ages. People expect more complicated games and more quickly. Development costs have risen and they need to claw them back somehow, when you consider for years and years now a game costs about £35-45 to buy however budgets needed to turn out games have no doubt gone through the roof.

Lets face it though for the amount of entertainment you get out of it, buying a few cars and tracks is hardly going to break the bank is it.

Don't like it? Well just don't buy the game. Simples really. Times move on.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The poor have to have some benefits I guess....

Poor or smart? ;)

But on a serious note I will get it in the new year, I'm not happy about no playground, I hope it becomes dlc. I'm a bit gutted what the game is missing but I'm sure its still great, spa and bathurst should be fun. I actually hope there is plenty DLC as without its missing a lot.

It'd certainly get its moneys worth with me.

1.8 Civic EX
Who on here is Chriscup172?

Ive just done all the races in the production rally sections using an evo vi, and your drivatar in a scooby 22b was the one to beat in every race. Easily climbed up through the pack to the front and was stuck to my arse like glue if I ever got out in front lol

quick pic of me chasing your drivatar round Le Mans...

GetPhoto.ashx