ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 5

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I don't know if its just me, but I can't seem to find anywhere was 'class' a race / event is.

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
i just finished the first full 6 championships now gonna do all the extra little races

got the steelbook edition so i had 1350tokens from the start and am just gonna plow through the rest shortly

didnt know about the big hp mini mines currently in C class with 227hp and full handling kit and is ranked within the top 100 on most C class courses

does anyone know if the storefront is coming back or how to get into it as in forza 4 i was a massive tuner and enjoyed making replica numberplates and such its where alot of my revenue came from which has annoyed me slightly also the fact when you went from forza 3 to forza 4 you could transfer your vinals and such over but nothing like this happening on this one due to next generation console which sucks balls

been looking into wheels also but i dont think i can justify spending 350quid on a wheel when i have an offical microsoft Force feedback wheel which ive had since new and that only cost 40quid altho seem to be worth more now

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
This took ages to download on my brothers xbox. Mind you 32GB does tend to take a while on launch day.

Like the game its very nice to look at, pretty realistic driving and sensitive too.

Ph 1 172
Like the actual racing but I hate the menu system it's so s**t compared too forza 4 and I don't like the fact you can do engine swops but it doesn't tell you what cat the engine comes from, so you have no idea if its boosted engine or not.

also the rwd cars are so much more tail happy this time around which I don't mind but what I hate about that is that it bow seems impossible to recover and snaps violently round the other way when you try to rectify it.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Yeah VIP, got mine as well.

Time to start earning some credits, half price cars all weekend.

I agree I am having a blast of a time with it, only played a few multiplayer games but with the drivatars it's good single player too!

Sat on just under 1mil credits, too high level it's embarassing to post. Not sure what to go for next now I have an F1 car for free, tempted by Le Mans style car or something.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm keeping my credits for the half price cars, going to buy as many as I can for the different events etc

The drivatars are good, just too fast on straights and not fast enough through corners IMHO.

Had a go in the F1 car, oh my word difficult to race in them.

Wondering what to get with the free 1 car token thing, thinking the P1.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Porsche rsr, oh wait ;).

Really want this now, roll on next year lol. Going to end up spending a fortune on dlc for it by then probably.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
All the cars are half price now, anyone else notice how the SL65 AMG Black Series is in the game yet you can't buy it?

Ph 1 172
Is anyone else having a problem with the rumble/vibration from the pad??? Everytime I pause the game and start playing again the vibration in the pad stops working so I then have to pause the game again turn the pad off, turn it back on to get the rumble working and then carry on racing? Just me or this happening with anyone else?

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
I purchased VIP and received the E21 :)

how did you purchase vip did you buy a code online or just buy it from the marketplace

does anyone know how to sell your tuning setups as ive got some top 100tunes and i dunno how to sell them

i need my auction house and storefront back

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
VIP is in the Xbox store!

theres another thing im not happy about

i spent the extra money on the steelbook version for them to put the vip in the store already i dont mind like on forza 4 where they put it in 6months later from straight away is pretty stupid

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
theres another thing im not happy about

i spent the extra money on the steelbook version for them to put the vip in the store already i dont mind like on forza 4 where they put it in 6months later from straight away is pretty stupid

I think it was a little different this time as a lot of us got Forza bundled with the day one console so had no choice over which version we got, so it's only fair to offer us a chance to upgrade if we want to.

I'm just trying to decide if VIP is worth £16 now.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I think it was a little different this time as a lot of us got Forza bundled with the day one console so had no choice over which version we got, so it's only fair to offer us a chance to upgrade if we want to.

I'm just trying to decide if VIP is worth £16 now.

I'm exactly the same - I can't decide either!

Ph 1 172
If you have had controller disconnections in forza can you let me know.

Not had controller disconnections but my rumble function keeps stopping at every race so I have to turn the pad off and back on again to get it started, couple of reports of it happening now

Citroen DS3 DSport
No controller issues so far, I was happy to pay £16 for VIP so I could get the Lotus F1 car. Not so sure about paying £40 for the car packs.

1.8 Civic EX
No controller issues for me either.

having sound issues though. I can be out in front on my own yet it's playing the sound of the car in second place like its right next to me. So bloody distracting as it's louder than the car I'm in. Not ever race though, just the odd one.

and @Lee your drivatar needs to go on some anger management course or something. Twice now I've been in 1st place, and it's come steaming up behind me, no attempt to brake, just bashed me off the track then shot off into the distance at about a billion mph never to be seen again lol

Last edited:
  Ph 1 172
My controller has broke... rumble feature on the triggers has stopped completely. Just out of the blue and I can't get it working. :(

Have you tried pausing mid race, turn controller off then back on again that gets me up and running...its bizarre that it stops the controller working, as anyother game and its fine and works ok

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Have you tried pausing mid race, turn controller off then back on again that gets me up and running...its bizarre that it stops the controller working, as anyother game and its fine and works ok
Yes mate - I've tried it and still no good. Everything works fine apart from the trigger feedback. It actually feels real weird playing the game WITHOUT the rumble now!

Ph 1 172
Yes mate - I've tried it and still no good. Everything works fine apart from the trigger feedback. It actually feels real weird playing the game WITHOUT the rumble now!

Have you tried changing the batteries on the pad.... Because either my forza updated last night without me knowing, or its coincidence that my pad batteries where running out and now changed everything works fine again