ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 5 Photo's and Vids thread.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Driving the F458 at Spa...

FerrariSpa_zpse0f74a37.jpg

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Anybody want to donate £400/500 to a needy cause? In the sense that I NEED AN XBONE!

Some amazing pictures being taken.

Nippy white cup
Anyone elses pics gone off the forza website? Mine just has my old fm4 pics. Has the xbox update made it so I have to upload them again?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Went out for a spin in the Vee tonight... and got a few snaps (with my custom paint job).

Here's a vid in the garage before I took the old girl out... :p

And some pics... :p

RSClioV6_01_zps8ce5ade8.jpg

RSClioV6_02_zps9e6c0aff.jpg

RSClioV6_03_zps0a7341f7.jpg

RSClioV6_04_zps3cd9bc87.jpg

RSClioV6_05_zps3649a73e.jpg

RSClioV6_06_zpsa7666f6f.jpg

RSClioV6_07_zps842a8611.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Matt, nice pic ^ :) Got to love a black Vee... ;)

I'm definitely having more fun trying to do clean, quick laps without any other traffic on track (and with no assists). The drivatars just drive me mad. On expert level I find them a good/tough challenge but ultimately frustrating. On the easiest level there still seems to be one or two cars that manage to catch me and are considerably quicker on the straights.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Whats going on at about 46 seconds in that vid, a Viper seems to appear out of nowhere, very bizarre...

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Yep - there's a bit of a glitch in some of the replays when in Rivals mode. The rival's car materialises in certain spots on the track as you go round... and as I happened to be in Rivals mode when I took this video - voila! I couldn't be bothered to redo the video. :eek:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I quite enjoy being a total c-unit on this. Havent even touched online yet!

GetPhoto2.jpg

GetPhoto.jpg

GetPhoto1.jpg

GetPhoto3.jpg

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
Nice to see they've finally brought the classic mini in to the game, had great fun with it in Horizon.

1.8 Civic EX
Thought I'd have a go at making my own half decent design. Rushed it a bit but I'm quite pleased with the result....

GetPhoto.ashx