ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Monaro VXR
I don't see what the issue is with the AI. Teah it can be a bit aggressive and sometimes a couple make mistakes too easily. The rubbing and slams though are part of certain forms of motorsport. BTCC, Nascar etc etc. In those taking and giving hits are part of it. Only things like F1 where the racing is much cleaner.

Also those people who are using the manual, watch it as some of the cars like the real life counterparts are actually faster when using automatic. So worth testing them in auto and manual to see what is better. Basically cars which are typically auto in real life are worth trying in automatic. You will find a few have higher top speeds and quicker acceleration in automatic, annoyingly.

Nippy white cup
Agressive I can accept...its when you come in to a bend and they almost stop for no reason right in front of you is just dog shoit imo....the only thing I don't like about the game tbh

SQ5
It took me an hour to do 15 laps of Sedona in R1 cars as they were flying around all over the place! Must I done about 20 restarts.

200mph around corner and bang some idiots on there roof!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Has anyone else had the AI randomly brake and spin off the track for no reason?

I noticed it a couple of times yesterday.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, braking mid-corner is particularly annoying. LOL.

It's all about multiplayer for me from now on though. I'll occasionally dip into the single player career, as with FM3.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Braking mid corner fcuks me off a treat too. The back 'straight' of Nur GP with the little kink always gets them, despite being flat with any car in the game.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Well i officially fail at using the clutch lol. as you might have guessed last night i didnt try and get used to it over the weekend. still need to change the layout as using lb really f**ks me up when i need to brake and change down

Octavia vRS tfsi
So addictive. Level43 back to Level0 and back to Level50 in the space of a week.

I've only briefly dipped into the online racing with public lobbies. They're a bit of a mess though with 16 players. The first corner/lap is carnage. Need to find some proper people to race against.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
And yes, I did rage quit last night. FLOL.

I threw the Sky remote against the sofa and it bounced back and hit me on the leg. Not impressed.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FML. lol.

My matte white Aventador.

bd7719de.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
And yes, I did rage quit last night. FLOL.

I threw the Sky remote against the sofa and it bounced back and hit me on the leg. Not impressed.

Lol! I take it the lobbies havn't calmed down yet accident wise? I'll be back on soon, been mega busy with work stuff.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I'm struggling on one multi-class race in the career. I'm in the lower R3 class with R2's on the track. I just can't seem to keep up with the AI for the first time ever. Any recommendations for a R3 car?
Thanks

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You're only meant to be able to keep up with other R3's mate. The R2's are way faster.

That said, I still beat them using the F430 GT2. :eek:

SQ5
Forza is being gay, not showing new car park in the marketplace part and none of my rivals games are working. Just hangs at loading rival, but I can choose rivals and see them =\

A.N. Other
I get fed up with regular multiplayer game lobbys, like Turn10 production cycle, Soccer - waiting around for ages for players to finish/coz there's a game in progress/etc then it craps out for various reasons.
Soccer is a big let down to me too as it's just carnage, if they imposed car damage onto players for that game it'd be much better as people would try to do it properly. Definitely need to stop Hummers on it too!